News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Pink Water

Started by Paeng, May 16, 2017, 05:46:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

wll then if everyone are satisfied :)

I wish to let a big THANKS YOU @Discrepancy  for your incredible find and your dedication to find a fix for that :)
BRAVO and THANKS YOU !!!!
;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Discrepancy

:) My pleasure.

I've always loved those canals, so I was as much doing it for myself ;)

Well done all!

RedKetchup

The Radeon versions are posted now :) THANKS YOU ALL for your patience and all your testings about to find a fix for AMD/intel users :)
THANKS to @Bartender  for his awesome Bartender's Liquid Water technology ™ :) and THANKS to @Discrepancy  for his* fix for AMD users :)

NMT3.1Series: Canal Set - Radeon for 1.0.6 : http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1768.0
NMT3.1Series: Canal Set - Radeon for 1.0.7 : http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1769.0

brads3

that was too much work.RK take a vacation for a couple days at least.

RedKetchup

yeah i will still play Civ6 for a day or 2....
i also have this new SSD 256gb i need to change in my computer (i had a 128GB) i need to save everything, install a program that will save an "image" of my C:\ SSD and then make the change and restore the save ontop of the new one.
and then uninstall my 3dsmax and photoshop and reinstall on the new SSD256 because they arent there, i didnt had enough space so they are installed on an old slow hard drive

brads3

that sounds more like work than a vacation.lol

Whoyou13

wow, it works really great. Thanks @RedKetchup for this wonderful work.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Whoyou13 on June 06, 2017, 10:40:21 PM
wow, it works really great. Thanks @RedKetchup for this wonderful work.

welcome :)
i hope you all have pleasure with it :)

Abandoned

Thank you @RedKetchup for all the hard work and extra effort, and @Bartender for the wonderful new water, and @Discrepancy for fixing it so we all can enjoy this great new and improve canal system.   :)

calli74

Yayyyyyyy. You modders are all amazing, that you put so much work into fixing this for the minority. I'm looking forward to trying these out very soon.

Leadbetter

QuoteYayyyyyyy. You modders are all amazing, that you put so much work into fixing this for the minority. I'm looking forward to trying these out very soon.

Maybe it's just full of Salmon.

ChristopherLovett

QuoteThe Radeon versions are posted now :) THANKS YOU ALL for your patience and and all your testings about to find a fix for AMD/intel users :)
THANKS to @Bartender  for his awesome phenq detailed review and Bartender's Liquid Water technology ™ :) and THANKS to @Discrepancy  for his* fix for AMD users :)

NMT3.1Series: Canal Set - Radeon for 1.0.6 : http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1768.0
NMT3.1Series: Canal Set - Radeon for 1.0.7 : http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1769.0

Thank you so much for your efforts and willingness to find fix the for intel (as well as AMD) users. And I love Bartender's Liquid Water technology ™

ZacharyRobbins

QuoteThe Radeon versions are posted now :) THANKS YOU ALL for your patience and D bal max supplement results all your testings about to find a fix for AMD/intel users :)
THANKS to @Bartender  for his awesome Bartender's Liquid Water technology ™ :) and THANKS to @Discrepancy  for his* fix for AMD users :)

Thanks for your efforts. Helped mw for my AMD. And Bartender's Liquid Water technology ™ is really awesome. :)

Abandoned

@RedKetchup if canal is included in RKEC how is it that 2 versions aren't necessary for the water color problem.?

RedKetchup

Quote from: Abandoned on January 03, 2019, 06:42:08 AM
@RedKetchup if canal is included in RKEC how is it that 2 versions aren't necessary for the water color problem.?

the nvidia one is working only on nvidia card, the radeon one even if it looks a bit different, it works on all video cards, nvidia included.

so in RKEC the version inside is the radeon one since it works everywhere.