News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RK Editor Choice - FULL version 1.0

Started by RedKetchup, June 17, 2018, 08:41:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willows

Here is an idea. How about a "Gardener" who will plant flowers in an area, for the perfumery. More productive than the Florist. Like the forester plants trees.

Just a thought. Having fun so far with the mod!!  :)
Lifetime Goal: To be the Neighborhood Crazy Cat Lady.

Anyone play and/or mod RCT3? Please pm me! :)

Currently playing RCT3. Send me a pm if needed, I check in daily.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Willows on June 20, 2018, 12:47:05 PM
Here is an idea. How about a "Gardener" who will plant flowers in an area, for the perfumery. More productive than the Florist. Like the forester plants trees.

Just a thought. Having fun so far with the mod!!  :)

i dont know, maybe i can think about it...
need to know, and to notice, the flowers looks bad without the grass part around it.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Willows

Maybe the Gardener can plant both flowers and grass?

RedKetchup

Quote from: Willows on June 20, 2018, 02:41:37 PM
Maybe the Gardener can plant both flowers and grass?

but fodder farmer already plant grass which spawn flowers very quickly....

did you tried the fodder farmer building ?

Willows

No....I could check that out tho. Thanks!  :)

huyle

@Willows indeed, the florist building is useless, fodder farmer will plant flower and any forester work in that area can collect flower

Willows

Yeah, it works out ok with the fodder farmer. I was attempting to create a little walled 'plantation' like, with the perfumery and maybe florist, surrounded by a field of flowers, but walled in to look neat. 

I also found out the goats don't give leather.  :( All that nice goat skin going to waste. sigh.

Nilla

Quote from: huyle on June 20, 2018, 11:49:23 PM
@Willows indeed, the florist building is useless, fodder farmer will plant flower and any forester work in that area can collect flower

I don't agree. The florist isn't useless. You are however correct, when you say, that the fodder farmer plants and harvests flowers as well, but if you add a florist to the same area, you get more flowers and, what I found more important, more fodder form the fodder farmer.

Willows

I don't see how you get more flowers with the florist. They don't plant flowers, they just harvest them....???

And, Red, I'm shocked!! NO ONION SEEDS??? The traders don't have them! No onions...!!  ??? :o

huyle

the flower, is it supposed to be planted in the glass house or on the field?

Nilla

Quote from: Willows on June 21, 2018, 02:59:03 AM
I don't see how you get more flowers with the florist. They don't plant flowers, they just harvest them....???

And, Red, I'm shocked!! NO ONION SEEDS??? The traders don't have them! No onions...!!  ??? :o
You do get more. A fodder farmer picks everything; flowers and grass, a florist picks only flowers and have time to pick, if not all, then at least a big part of the flowers that grows in that area. A meadow is different from a field; only a part of what grows is actually harvested. And if most of the flowers are gone, the fodder farmer can pick more grass instead. Pure logic. ;)

I think Red wants the onions to grow in the forest. If you have both; crops and wild plants, you must chose, if the field gives a ridiculously high harvest or the amount in the woods would be very small. But he can answer best himself.

Abandoned

Very nice mod @RedKetchup and good selection of choices to start.  I played the full version for a couple of years with no problem.  It ran fine on my laptop using a small map.  Everything looks very good.  :)  Nice music too.

RedKetchup

sweet i am happy to hear :)
put alot of time so it can run easy on small laptop :)

Abandoned

The Pilgrim

Red, I have come across a problem. Something changed the way hunters work when you changed the animals. I tested it pretty thoroughly and the problem only happens when this version of the mod is active. All of the hunters, except the watch tower are collecting, on average, less than 300 meat per year, and less than 10 leather/fur. At least a third will go a full year and catch absolutely nothing. This is effecting any hunter that uses a radius (again your watchtower works well as it doesn't have a radius.)