News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Kid - Abbey V1.11

Started by kid1293, July 24, 2017, 10:19:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

embx61

I played WoW only about half a year.

I found the average community in chat a bunch of pricks and morons with their useless ongoing drivel.

I played later some Lord of the Rings Online and the community there was way more mature with just an occasional prick in chat.
Till they went so called FTP (Free To Play) that is because with the new influx of new players came a lot of idiots who created havoc in chat and even in the game world by disturbing some community organized RP gatherings.

But sadly Turbine went for cheap money grabs when they introduced the store with the FTP so players could buy in game stuff for real $$$.
Me, and some others, predicted that it would go downhill from there and were laughed at in the Forums but man, were we right.  ;)

Later Turbine developed the new patches in such a way as you had to grind your ass of to complete something and the only way out was or to grind with no end in sight or buy your way out or of course leave it for what it was. But more and more grinds where introduced and it became just one big grind fest unless you paid your way out of it.
That was for me the limit and cancelled my and my beloved wife subscriptions and we called it quits.

No more MMO's for us since then as we were not really appealed to them anymore and I am still not.
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

taniu

@ kid1293 :)Thank you. :) :) :)You always have great ideas. Abbey is fantastic just like your other mods - I often use my game

galensgranny

This abbey building is beautiful!  Thanks for making it, Kid

tuggistar

The Abbey building is really very beautiful and I often use it. But when I play with the Colonial Charter Journey that arises a conflict in the name, there is also an abbey building with the same name and the use of both buildings is unfortunately not possible. You can somehow fix the name with a patch or other way.

kid1293

Fixed - but since I renamed all resource files you can NOT load it in a saved game.

RedKetchup

Quote from: kid1293 on June 05, 2018, 09:58:16 PM
Fixed - but since I renamed all resource files you can NOT load it in a saved game.

yeah the game highly hates changing names  >:(
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

tuggistar

Thank you very much for the quick review kid1293. ;D I will try on the new map at once.