News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RKEditorChoice BETA13 open

Started by RedKetchup, February 03, 2018, 11:04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tuggistar

There are some plans for the next version, this version I really like, wondering what happens next. :) Replacing your global mod New Medieval Town 2.04 is a great fit.

RedKetchup

there will be still a couple weeks before next beta.
expanding tavern/brew chain is the first thing to do
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

huyle

hello RK, i just installed this mod, but how can i build houses from NMT 204.106?

galensgranny

@huyle l have both installed.  The New Medieval Town 2.04 works just fine along with RKEditorChoice. 

huyle

@galensgranny. yeah, i did it too, i really love the multi-floor house in 2.04, but my town only 4th year, hope it will be fine :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: huyle on May 26, 2018, 03:15:03 AM
hello RK, i just installed this mod, but how can i build houses from NMT 204.106?

if you have nmt 2.04 , you should have a gray RK icon at the root toolbar. but if you have nmt2.04 , and RK ed , please dont try to put the old nmt2.0 canal, you will need to use the 3.0 placed in community toolbar => red RK icon

huyle

@RedKetchup i see in the list that this mod contain the forest center, but i cant find the forest path tool you mention in the separate topic. neither in root toolbar or community toolbar

RedKetchup

if you use both, you will need to put forest center on top of the list

huyle

im only using rkeditor + nmt204, im not using the forest center as a separate mod

RedKetchup

Quote from: huyle on May 27, 2018, 02:54:13 AM
im only using rkeditor + nmt204, im not using the forest center as a separate mod

oh then you dont need the special path anymore. this is why it not has been included

huyle

have been playing your mod for 2 days, everything is verry good, but i think it would be great if you can make the thatch and flower less attractive (idk if I'm using the right word, like make it smaller) it too hard to see anything when im trying to put the building to the right spot, or placing some ghosted fence

brads3

fences and wall are hard to see. i place most of those in winters. easier to see and know where they are placed. buildings you can use roads to line them up and then delete the road so the builder never lays them. some may frown on it but the pause button is a handy tool for placing.

RedKetchup

but i already made it smaller once :P they were 50% bigger at start ^^

Voeille

It is quite big though, I think those flowers are actually taller than bannies ;) I don't mind that much, I like how covering they are, but I think at least slightly smaller would be a bit nicer (and more green!) :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: Voeille on May 28, 2018, 09:11:42 AM
It is quite big though, I think those flowers are actually taller than bannies ;) I don't mind that much, I like how covering they are, but I think at least slightly smaller would be a bit nicer (and more green!) :)

bah about everything is quite bigger than bannies... an apple box drop on the ground... and if i would be a citizen, i would doubt i can lift those ^^ in the forest , the shrooms and onions are giant... and the cabbage in a crop ? giant cabbage like in Pandoria / world of warcraft lol

when it is something to be pickup is usually bigger than everything else. maybe i ll see one day to maybe to reduce those a bit again.