Main Menu

Welcome New Members!

Started by Admin, July 08, 2014, 03:11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nilla

Quote from: Tonje on February 07, 2019, 03:11:35 PM
RE: 1
Btw. Have you tried Grammarly? www.grammarly.com

Hello neighbor, welcome! I do need something like that. I will try it. I'm totally lost without the spellcheck on this website but I know I also make a lot of grammatical mistakes.

Tonje

Your question is neither nosy nor rude. I'm writing on a story set in the Ice Age. It's about a group of people on a journey.
But should we make a new thread for discussing this topic?

Tonje

kalrnux

Howdy, like many others I am posting here to keep my forum account active. I've been playing Banished for a couple of years now... Got bored with vanilla Banished, then found Banished North which is my favorite. (Thank you very much Tom Sawyer for your wonderful mod!)

I enjoy riding motorbikes in the summer and playing video games in the winter, and I find Banished to be very relaxing... :)

Cheers!

Gatherer

There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

CathyM

Hi -
I'm posting here as well as on other topics (where I have questions) - I just want to thank you all for the wonderful mods, and the hints and the discussions!! I'm learning so much from this site, and I wouldn't have been able to figure it out myself (maybe in a year or so)... so, THANKS!  ;D

Don the Lesser

Hi, everyone.  I've played Banished almost from Day One and enjoy this game mostly above others in this genre.  I especially enjoy the Colonial Charter mod and now the Red Ketchup mod. 

I lurk more than post on forums but learn so much by reading how others approach the game.

A little bit about myself.  I'm almost 65, love to read, listen to most music genres, and enjoy baking.  I just started to learn how to play "two-hands" piano - I guess I show we're never too old to learn.  Hope to see others around.

vjvjvj

Hi everyone , I love playing Banished been playing for about a year now. I dont really post just lurk and download

MerleCain

hi, i am merle cain and i am newbie RAD 140 Results   Testolone SARM   RAD-140 Dosage   You can Buy RAD 140 Online and you won't regret it. rad 140 side effects   rad-140 for sale here really looking forward to make connections in this banished platform.

Mark_86

Hi all  :)

Thanks for all those fantastic mods that keep this wonderful game being fun to play!

kid1293

Hi! Glad to see all new (and old) members. It keeps the game and modders alive :)

Welcome!

Abandoned

Archibald_TK

Hello.

Having not touched the game for quite some time I recently felt nostalgic and decided to see how things were evolving.

That's when I was advised to check your community, and I'm glad I did. Happy to see the game still quite alive and thanks to every modder for the work you're doing to make it better!

kid1293

Yes @Archibald_TK , we're a happy bunch. Glad to see you join us.
There are so many mods and so much info here - you have to cancel your life  ;)

:) :)