News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

DS Jetty & Bridge v2.1 (updated 20 April 2018)

Started by Discrepancy, February 16, 2017, 07:54:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Quote from: embx61 on April 29, 2017, 12:28:23 AM
Most probably I have to pester you again if I get stuck with it Red :)

anytime !

2 brains better than one sometimes :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Turis

I'd love to play with your mod. ;D

Can the houses be built on flat ground?

Discrepancy

Quote from: Turis on April 29, 2017, 01:16:07 AM
I'd love to play with your mod. ;D

Can the houses be built on flat ground?

Yes the houses can all be built on land.

Soon the update will be ready. Just minor things to do now. I'm not going to add anymore content, as there is already quite a few new things in this version (also not yet shown) that I'm sure will keep you all occupied for a few hours ;)

QueryEverything

Oh wow, I have been looking forward to this!  *getting excited :)
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

Discrepancy

V1.0 released.
see first post.

Quote from: QueryEverything on April 29, 2017, 07:01:20 AM
Oh wow, I have been looking forward to this!  *getting excited :)

I didn't make your fishing jetty yet, I will do that as a separate mod ;) in the meantime you will just have to settle with making one from the modular parts.

QueryEverything

Thank you :)
It's late here anyway so I've just had a chance to download, but won't get game time now til tomorrow now :(  And it's 'fridge day', ugh, bin night = fridge clean out day, hahaha ...
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

Turis

embx61

[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

Maldrick

Looks awesome. Thought the fishmonger was cool in the beta but the dryer is even better. Can't wait to play with this.

Did the stone bridge go away?  Absolutely love that bridge.
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze

kid1293

You are - what do they say - stubborn.
You don't give up until you fill the lake.  ;D

Fantastic! I will give myself time to play!

Discrepancy

Thanks everyone.

Quote from: Maldrick on April 29, 2017, 08:45:57 AM
Did the stone bridge go away?  Absolutely love that bridge.

Yes the Stone Bridge was not included in this set anymore as it is getting its own set! with many more options :)

TheOtherMicheal

Anyone having trouble with traders not stopping at the jetty trading port? I built the General Jetty Merchant, it appears to be working correctly but I've watched two traders enter the map and leave it without even attempting to go to the Jetty Merchant.
I recently installed Red Ketchup's vanilla merchant patch but only installed the latest Jetty and Bridge mod this morning, the previous map I used had Red's patch but I was using trading posts from Red and from Kid without any problems.

I'm reluctant to say the Jetty Merchant is bugged because it could possibly be a problem with its location preventing the trader from accessing it and I noticed on my previous map that traders cannot pass under bridges from Discrepancy's mods. I'm probably going to demolish this Jetty Merchant and build it again in a different location to see if any traders stop to trade but I'm curious to know, i anyone else is having a problem with it?

RedKetchup

Quote from: TheOtherMicheal on April 30, 2017, 12:49:27 AM
I recently installed Red Ketchup's vanilla merchant patch but only installed the latest Jetty and Bridge mod this morning, the previous map I used had Red's patch but I was using trading posts from Red and from Kid without any problems.

Hi Micheal

my patch is ONLY valid for the vanilla trading post , it doesnt affect at all any other trading posts made with mods. Each moddler need to fix their own trading post (if they need/desire to)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

TheOtherMicheal

Hi @RedKetchup I didn't think that your patch would have caused any problems but it's the only thing I've added recently except for the update to Discrepancy's Jetty and bridges set. I thought I would mentioned it in case anyone wanted to know what I've changed in my mod load order.

TheOtherMicheal

So I've just finished some testing and I'm reporting this as some sort of bug with the Jetty General Merchants.
I built another Jetty General Merchant in a more accessible location and also built Kid's Lots Of Seeds trader next to it.
I would get traders for Lots Of Seeds and was able to trade for some good seeds (sorghum ,corn, wheat - I'm still in early game so these are really handy to have so soon)
However the general trader would not stop at the Jetty General Merchant. I'd also kept the first Jetty General Merchant instead of demolishing it so I had three traders arriving but the only one who would stop to trade was the Lots Of Seeds Merchant.

I demolished both of the Jetty Merchants and placed CC's dock trader in the location of the original Jetty Merchant and I had a general trader stop by (unfortunately they had nothing I wanted!). So yes, there is some kind of problem with the Jetty Merchants - they will call a trader onto the map but the trader will not stop at the Jetty Merchant  :(