Forest Village

Started by Gordon Dry, September 09, 2015, 09:03:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

yeah this screenshot is so awesome !
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

mellowtraumatic

On this page there's a screenshot of a few pastures and I love to see how the fence conforms to the slope of the land. Looks very nice.

http://forest-village-game.com/game-screenshots/

RedKetchup

what i like the most is : all the fluffy vegetation they add everywhere on the map. Banished is only a dull .jpg that cover and paint the ground, FV has tons of fluffy herbs over it. it makes it looks real 3D.

Tom Sawyer

I like the fog and the light effect. Makes a nice ambiance. But these are only arranged screens. I would like to see a gameplay video. Even with the 3D grass and herbs and the fluffy things. Maybe it is laggy. They have a stable PC version. So they could make a vid.

solarscreen

I noticed in some comments one of the "programmers" said he knows Banished used the Unity engine.  Hmmm, we know that's not true so whatever these guys are doing, they are not accurate on their info.  I'd like to see more blog posting from all those working on this and their history and some code examples to prove their history.  I'd also like to see some videos of them discussing this game and some interviews with known game bloggers or magazines.

I won't be spending any money until I know more about them.
Technology - Home Theater - Astronomy - Pyrotechnics

RedKetchup

Tom Sawyer

GTX 760 or higher. Phew... I suspected it will need a gaming maschine. That's not for me and maybe it's not a good concept to produce a citybuilding game with this system requirements. The main target audience of a city builder or strategy game has not necessarily a gaming graphic board inside. Let's see.

paralias

i thought Life is Feudal was just Survival type of game..now they merge with Forest Village, a Strategy,Simulation game and made this one? or was planed from the beggining to be like this? either way i like the concept...

Discrepancy

from what I know the only link is that they are distributed by the same developer/publisher? one of the developers answered that they just share the same publisher, it's not the same people working on the games (here: LINK).

I'm looking forward to it. That and the full release of Kingdom Come: Deliverance...

Gordon Dry

Quote from: RedKetchup on June 24, 2016, 09:28:36 PM
the game just hit Steam Greenlight :)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/709170194

I can open this link in the browser (of course) but I can't manage it to find it via the Steam client...

RedKetchup

Quote from: Gordon Dry on June 25, 2016, 10:41:44 AM
Quote from: RedKetchup on June 24, 2016, 09:28:36 PM
the game just hit Steam Greenlight :)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/709170194

I can open this link in the browser (of course) but I can't manage it to find it via the Steam client...

it is on greenlight for the moment.
it is not for sale yet, just for votes

Fellow Villager

it's looks awesome, but it stinks...as before. i'll stand and see

Fellow Villager

wait, i visited the site of life is feudal..they speak about this game