News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Dungeons!

Started by fonale, February 02, 2019, 10:15:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fonale

Now that we have swords and shields, elven bows and potions, with a lot of jewels and other preciuos things, I think it's time to have dungeons, caves and liars where our brave adventurers can go exploring for fame and treasuries!

Is there a skilled modder able to be even a Dungeon Master?

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Jinxiewinxie

Okay, hear me out: Old style RPG text dungeon. Have a cave entrance that you can place and its just got a big UI window with text and two upgrade buttons for two choices. For example:

"You've entered Oakbond's Dungeon and come across a forked intersection. As you peer into the darkness offered on the left side, you see rotting mine cart tracks that lead off into the darkness. To the right, you can make out a small light, perhaps a lantern? Its swinging to and fro but doesn't offer any more reassurance as to what awaits down there than the path on the left. Do you choose the left path or the right path?"

[                       ]              [                      ]
[  Minecart Icon  ]              [  Lantern Icon  ]
[                       ]              [                      ]

Then, you can click either button and it will upgrade the building to Part 2A or Part2B.. which has more text and icons for upgrading =)

RedKetchup

cant wait to see that :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Jinxiewinxie

I'm SO not a good writer.. but I could probably come up with a prototype at least XD Maybe someone would step up and help me come up with a story to help fill it out with =D