News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

it is quiet today ^^

Started by RedKetchup, June 26, 2014, 04:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

QuoteOff Topic
Anything else there is no board for yet.

.... i didnt know where to make that topic so ... i placed it here lol

HEY GUYS !!
hows going ? what are you doing lately ?

^_^
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

slink

Playing Prison Architect.  Admiring the thunderstorm with rain, which we needed.  Preparing to install Arena from the Elder Scrolls anthology, which just came in today.  I can once again struggle to obtain the seven parts of the missing staff, and crash without ever succeeding.  But I can do it under Win 7!   ;D

RedKetchup

solarscreen

Quote from: RedKetchup on June 26, 2014, 04:21:40 PM
QuoteOff Topic
Anything else there is no board for yet.

.... i didnt know where to make that topic so ... i placed it here lol

HEY GUYS !!
hows going ? what are you doing lately ?

^_^

Hey @RedKetchup , yes it can get slow. We need more friends over here on WorldofBanished!  Let those you communicate with to come see what we have and let them know we are always adding and changing to make sure everyone can discuss and enjoy the forum!

I'm trying to focus on a test I have coming up next month and somewhat avoiding my desktop as my air conditioning has been out for the last week!   :o

I'm going to be dropping a surprise into the Champions forum this weekend!

Technology - Home Theater - Astronomy - Pyrotechnics

RedKetchup

thats what i tried today on shinning forums, told the new guy the adress of our board :)

i mean ... your board :P i am just a visitor ^^

me personally since 2 days i am working on a new city called : Geronimo (the random name was very close and reminded me that Indian ^^)
i am at 1.7k for the moment. doing things differently.

salamander

And, I just saw that Scilly-Guy is the newest member here.  Way to spread the word, @RedKetchup.

solarscreen

@RedKetchup you had it right the first time, our board!  It would not exist without everyone!

Technology - Home Theater - Astronomy - Pyrotechnics

mariesalias

I'm a day late, so I'll give you two days! ;D

Yesterday: doctor appointment, getting medicine for the fish, doing my main's weeklies in WoW with my older son, lunch, dentist visit where my younger son had to have two crowns put onto baby teeth (molars)  :( , cleaning, forums here and there through out the day as opportunities arose, 
dinner, a little Banished time, stories and bedtime for my younger son, and finally Banished until I got too tired to stay awake!

Today: coffee shop with my younger son (it has been a special thing for us this month), drop him off at his art camp, do some cleaning and check/reply on forums as able to, then I'll be picking up my son and my nephew (I am caring for him during the work day this summer) from camp and heading to the playground so they can expend some of their boundless energy. Fridays are our out-and-about day so we'll have lunch out (probably McDonald's  :-\ ), then go to the local pet stores and look at the animals, then visit the book/toy store to play with the big train set there, hit up the grocery store, drop off my nephew, then home and dinner, and Rhett and I have our special one-on-one time (usually he wants to play Minecraft together), then later, I'll get to game a bit. I am on the last day of my 7-day guest pass for Wildstar so I have to play that tonight as I haven't played it enough to get a fair impression of it. If I'm lucky, I'll get some time to play Banished before bed.  ::)

Anyone have any fun plans for the weekend?

kee

All work and little play this weekend I'm afraid. The cows need milking and there's some chicken manure that won't do much good sitting in a bag.
I've sent my oldest daughter off for a week's scout camp in Denmark today, the house is eerily quiet.
I'll probably try to tick off a peak on sunday in the ten peaks challenge I told about in the travel subfora.
Kim Erik

RedKetchup

@mariesalias  seems you are very occupied person :) (for sure having kids) they say it s a full time job ^^. i never got any children.  :-[

salamander

My older son has his high school graduation party coming up this Sunday, and we're desperately trying to get everything in place for that.  So far today I've washed the windows on the porch, where most of the food etc... is set up, set up tables and chairs in the yard, and put up a tent for shade for the tables, and tomorrow looks like a full day, too.  So much for playing any games (although I'm taking time out every now and again to see what's going on here).

And ... at the last minute ... my son (the one graduating) decided to go camping with his girlfriend, but he'll back in plenty of time for the party (like 2 hours before it starts)  ???.  He'll be a happy camper this weekend, but at the moment, I am not.

RedKetchup

i hope you ll get a lot of fun :)

mariesalias

@kee  I always thought farming, much like parenting, seemed like 24/7 type of job! I am quite a bit behind in some of the sub-forums, but I hope your ten peaks challenge is a hiking/climbing one and the weather will be enjoyable for it!

@RedKetchup  Parenting is a never-ending job.:D  My older son is 20 years older then my younger so I really only have one child to care for, and I have been very fortunate with him that I have been able to stay home with him for most of his childhood so far. With my older son, I started out as a single, teen-aged parent, going to college and later work, full time, along with everything else. It was a much different experience! Luckily, both my boys have been happy, good-natured children who themselves enjoy gaming. ;D

Never too late to get furry babies, if not human ones. :)

@salamander  Congrats! Graduation is a milestone for the child and the parents! I hope everthing goes off smoothly and everyone has fun!

salamander

@mariesalias and @RedKetchup -- Thanks.  My wife and I are quite proud of him.  He's done very well in school, and he seems like a pretty good kid all-around ... a little flaky, maybe, but it works for him.  ;)

He' going to major in music starting in the fall, which just goes to show that musical talent is not genetic.  :)

RedKetchup