News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Tree House V3

Started by kid1293, January 12, 2017, 10:54:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kid1293

Being ready to go to bed but that's what I thought.
I ask him tomorrow. I have a load of trees I want animated.

Gatherer

I'm currently using a mod that replaces oak trees with pines...So if you manage to animate some new trees I'd appreciate a small separate mod that does the same with those new trees.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

QueryEverything

@kid1293 sorry to be a pain, I'm on a different connection to my normal one and I'm having major issues downloading the latest mods on here, is it at all possible to have them uploaded on dropbox or google drive please?  I can't download either Tree House v3 or Deep Forest and that makes me a sad panda :(
Many thanks in advance :)
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

kid1293

For the moment I'm done with trees!

I have been sitting with those ****** trees for many hours and
they will not behave as I want.

Animation is not my thing. I've tried with animals too. Didn't work.
Better let it rest. I maybe find a clue sometime.

TheOtherMicheal

Quote from: QueryEverything on January 27, 2017, 06:35:51 PM
@kid1293 sorry to be a pain, I'm on a different connection to my normal one and I'm having major issues downloading the latest mods on here, is it at all possible to have them uploaded on dropbox or google drive please?  I can't download either Tree House v3 or Deep Forest and that makes me a sad panda :(
Many thanks in advance :)
Quote from: kid1293 on January 28, 2017, 06:27:50 AM

I don't know if this works, but all my mods are at BanishedInfo too.

http://banishedinfo.com/users/2784-Nomad
I can confirm that the BanishedInfo site is good for downloads. My area still has old cables for telecommunications so my internet can be bad sometimes. Whenever I have had problems trying to download mods from here, I go straight to Banished Info to get those mods and I've had about 80% success in downloading them from there compared to the 0% on other sites (when my net connection is bad).

QueryEverything

@kid1293 & @TheOtherMicheal thank you :)  I have bookmarked Kid's (Nomad) page over there in case this happens again.
This is (I hope) only temporary and my next connection should be excellent!!

[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

RedKetchup

if happends you cant get mine (my mods) @QueryEverything , just send me a PM :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

QueryEverything

@RedKetchup thank you :D  Will do!!  So far so good, though our mobile data package took a hit, lol!!

galensgranny

Would you be inclined to make another tree house, @kid1293 ?  I could use it for my story, and also in general.  If you feel like it, I would like one a little smaller than your current tree houses, and with the roof and walls a color to blend in the forest, something like the colors from your Old Town mod.  If making a new, small house is a pain, if it is easier to just retexture the round tree house, that would be fine.

kid1293

Hi @galensgranny 
I would like to meet every request but I am working on other things and now it is Monday again
and real life sets the pace. Simply put - I do not have the time to make another tree house.

I am also afraid of having too many things to do. I can not handle that very good.  :(

galensgranny

It's OK.  I made one for you.  ;)

That is the second level of your stacked housing from your Workplace mod, "held up" with two of Necora's ghosted white pine trees.

kid1293

;D ;D Amazing!

Thanks for being positive about it. :)

Abandoned

wow, clever make shift tree house, I will have to remember that  :)