News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Tree height

Started by assobanana76, March 26, 2015, 02:02:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

assobanana76

can anyone help?
someone owns all the seeds of the fruit trees (including CC: EA)?
I never managed to have them all ..
I need to put all the trees (wild and fruit) in order of height.
I would put the orchards and make decorations "appearing in scale" ..
enough a screenshot (with the tab name) or a simple list ..
really thanks to those who want to help me!  ;D

P.S. I once saw somewhere in a post a screenshot with eternal tree (wild and fruit) presented in order of height, but can not find it!  :-\
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

Nilla

Sorry can not help you but as far as I know, you can build the eternal trees without the original seeds. So you can make such a picture yourself.

assobanana76

Quote from: Nilla on March 26, 2015, 03:52:54 AM
Sorry can not help you but as far as I know, you can build the eternal trees without the original seeds. So you can make such a picture yourself.
I think not .. I tried but remains only the hole ...
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

Nilla

I know only the Red Ketchup-trees, and there you need the seedlings from the green house. The CC-trees, I don´t know

assobanana76

Quote from: Nilla on March 26, 2015, 03:58:54 AM
I know only the Red Ketchup-trees, and there you need the seedlings from the green house. The CC-trees, I don´t know
I have not ever used the "green house" Red. there are all the seeds of the fruit trees just built?

Nilla

You only need "seedlings", than you can build all original trees one by one, fruit, nuts, pines, birch and oaks, as far as I remember. You can buy the seedlings or make them at the green house. As I said; with the CC-mod I don't know, maybe it's different there and maybe if you have the CC-mod and the decorative items from Red together, it doesn't work that way.

assobanana76

but I still need to buy the seeds from the merchant?
if so I couldn't plan everything in order of height and should then move the orchards already planted as they discover new trees higher or lower ..
Should I wait to buy all the seeds ..
I wanted to place the orchards already at the right height .. without having to move them then ..

Paeng

I don't really understand what you are asking for  ???

Might these images help?

[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

assobanana76

Quote from: Paeng on March 26, 2015, 09:44:00 AM
I don't really understand what you are asking for  ???

Might these images help?
like the usual ever useful Paeng!!
excatly what I need!!
thanks!!

assobanana76

oh damn!! 33 crops at least!
they don't fit never in a small map!
I need to resize my project by 8x8 to 7x7 and only one farmer to put it all down!
I must study the position too..
crops to eat near farmhouse..
crops for clothes near tailor..
crops for drink near tavern..
how much work still to do!!