Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Colorful 2-Floors Little Houses v1.0 - Redketchup

Started by RedKetchup, October 19, 2014, 03:33:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Colorful 2-Floors Little Houses v1.0 - Redketchup

Hello again everyone !

This Mod adds 6 new colorful 2-floors (duplex) little houses. Using the 'Graphic Overlap Technology' ™ developped by me, you will get 2 floor houses. One family will live at the first floor, and a second family will live upstairs at the 2nd floor. Both family will be able to get 100% functionnality as a family and will be able to get babies :)

You can use the "F" Key to surf through the different colors.

WARNING: Use at your own risks ! I wont be responsible of how you will use this 'Graphic Overlap Technology' ™. If you do stupid looking things with it, it is up to you! But the 2nd floor is meant to be built ontop of the first floor! ^^

Enjoy !

changelog v 1.01 : fixed just a very little issue with footprint, i made them a little bit darker.

Magic Link will appear once you are logged ON on the forum !!
If you want to download it .... you need to register on our forum ! Once you have done that, the link will appear just below this green arrow :)

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Bobbi

It has the same name as the one floor little houses, and the folder wants to overwrite the first one. Is it the same file or do I want to rename it?

RedKetchup

you overwrite it

the alpha is going to the recycled bin (you dont need the alpha anymore)

ivorymalinov

Just downloaded. Will give it a run in a while and let you know how badly I mess up your beautiful Mods @RedKetchup  :)

ivorymalinov

RedKetchup

:) congrats ! enjoy !

you know can circle through the colors with "F" Key ? so you can match the colors :)

RedKetchup

and also , if you want the best looking, put the 2nd floor at the best place, or behind the house you ll get this horrible thing ^^
(the chimney need to fit together :) imbricate perfectly  ^^)

ivorymalinov

Ahhh, I see. I didn't sit the footprint quite right. I quite like seating it wrong, the "awning/veranda" on the lower story looks nice poking out under the upper story.

It's a bit fiddly and I forgot to leave enough space a couple of times around the lower story to get the upper one to fit.

Yes I can cycle through colours using F key, I just liked having a different top colour to the bottom. :D

RedKetchup

hehe you ll get it :) the graphic of 1st floor = 5x5 but the footprint is just 3x5, the 2x5 left is for the stairway for the upper level :)

Bobbi

Not sure if I constructed these right, but here is screen shot.

ivorymalinov

RedKetchup

yup you both got it ! :) the chimney in the back must fit together :)

slink

You can make cute little rowhouses from the bottom ones if you overlap them.   ;D

RedKetchup

changelog v 1.01 : fixed just a very little issue with footprint, i made them a little bit darker. but it s not a big deal.

RedKetchup

Quote from: slink on October 19, 2014, 05:38:19 PM
You can make cute little rowhouses from the bottom ones if you overlap them.   ;D

how you use this 'Graphic Overlap Technology' ™ is up to you  ;D ;D ;D