News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Mod Discussions 1.0.7

Started by RedKetchup, February 16, 2017, 03:48:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

hello.

can you explain a bit more the problems you have ?
because the bug you are referencing is certainly not the problem you presently have.

unless you are crashing everytime an orchard should give its fruit.

Quote from: darki on August 09, 2017, 01:16:26 PM
In patch 1.0.6 --> Fixed a bug that caused orchards and pastures to not drop items inside their boundaries as was intended.

it was a bug about orchards and pastures, not with the crops.

-------------

now, about your crops, does it happends you did put a fence all around your crop ?
if yes, you need to destroy the northeast corner of your fence. it is blocking the pathing of your farmers.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

darki

hello,

sorry my english is not good but i have screenshots. my game is in german language.

its spring
it is not grown - 0% only beans, look right

its summer, 0%

if I delete the field, it is locked to build
and that is with 80% of my fields :(

i hope you understand me

RedKetchup

you really seem to have a very deadly bug.

it is certainly comes from a mod conflict. But your crops seem very very big for a 3 person crop. are they more than 15x15 ?
what is the difference between those 2 crop icon in your toolbar ?

try to use the very original crop, 15x15 with 4 farmer each to see if you can place them.
because for sure you cannot place a 27x12 or 55x28 you are exceeding the size limit of 15x15.

The Pilgrim

I had that happen and the solution was to put RKs crop mod lower in the load order, I think below CC but I'll have to check later.

darki

@ red ketchup my fields all 15x15, the other size was an example

the difference between those 2 crop icon = the left is the original and right comes from a mod

@The Pilgrim .. i have betterFields.pkm by rageingnonsense ... but i delete it and start a new game :(

RedKetchup

Quote from: darki on August 10, 2017, 11:57:08 AM
@The Pilgrim .. i have betterFields.pkm by rageingnonsense ... but i delete it and start a new game :(

so better fields is bug ? it is a very old mod

darki

hm, i dont know

i have this mods in my game

it is ok ?

Abandoned

I've used better fields with no problem, the culprit maybe that old mod Lots of Seeds which is no longer supported for a long time.

brads3

get rid of the banished plus mod. that has been screwing up things.the game was upgraded several times since that mod.

darki

ok thanks,

i have delete banished plus
delete lots of seeds, trade complete - are incorporated in cc and now in the mega mod

darki

:)
the bug is in old mod lots of seeds

now i have delete all the old mods and i have very good new mods.
thanks for all the good mods

game works fine

petersalisbury

Hi everyone, I am about  month into owning banished and discovered the mods system about 2 weeks ago. I would like to know if anyone one information about the compatibility between wild crops https://banishedinfo.com/mods/view/864-Wild-crops and the more modern New Flora mod. I would love to have both as it works with my Cold Realism tiny map roleplaying.
Also  whats the word on a new Wild crops style esc mod.

(playing on the worlds worst dell notebook.)
Thankyou you awesome modders.
Thanks in advance.

brads3

there are several mods that change the start plants. the pine mod adds cranberries,fiddleheads,and changes some of the trees.it also adds trapping of pelts and furs.the NAT DIV mod looks and how or where the food plants grow.the RK swaps the thatch from the NAt DIV to fodder and also changes where and how the food plants grow. plus it adds wild animals instead of just deer.the FLORA mod adds flax and bees as well as wild oats.
     most of these can be used together with the exception of the NAT DIV and RK.those 2 will cancel each other out. this gives players many options to mix and match to suit your taste or style.i have worked with them. most will add items to the terrain. not all gathering huts will collect all items.some will collect from 1 or 2 mods but not all.KID has a couple options in his mod sets.1 is set to work with the NAT DIV and another is set to work with the FLORA mod. you can get different items depending on what forest or meadow you plant. depending on the mods you use and the mod order, you can make your own game.

i recommend you try a few and see which you like. look at the clear tools and try the many buttons. i have a few sets of these.ry running the gather food tool over an area and see what it clears and what it misses. then try a different tool button over the same area.this will give an idea of what the various items are.some will be textiles,food,herbs,etc.winters are good time to check this as you can see past the trees better.do the same thing with the gatherers.try 1 and let it run a couple years.then  try a completely different 1 to see whatt items are different and which finds more total amounts.not every forest or area of the map will be the same.

alexanderdr24

Hi all,

Banished has overtaken Pharaoh/Cleopatra as my "go-to" building game. As I get mods from outside the Steam Workshop my question is how to use them? Where in my local Banished directory do they need to be placed? Should .zip files be unzipped BEFORE moving them to the local directory (then moving the files) or can I put the .zip files into the directory and then unzip them? How do I position/use .pkm files?

Any other information I need to know to use these? Thanks for any and all help!

RedKetchup

Hi.

Good you use steam wrkshop....

so you will open your steam launcher and at the left you will do a right click on "Banished" name and you will select properties. a window will open.
on this new window, you will click on [ Local Files ] tab.

on this tab you will click [ Browse local files ] button. You will get the folder of your game. You will see a folder called "WinData"
you will go there in the WinData folder. There is where your mods need to be and need to be sent.

you will take your.pkm (or need to unzip your .zips first) and you will send it there, or copy pasted there(or click and drag).