News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Request - Log storage building(shack) with vendor assigned

Started by Gatherer, April 14, 2017, 05:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maldrick

Adding it right now, as well. Was just starting over a map and there's a place this will be perfect.

Thank you!
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze

kid1293

I'm in a good mood. Don't have to go out in the snow. :)

@Abandoned - With a ghosted roof - Should it be free to build?

Abandoned

@kid1293 I didn't mean to change what Gatherer requested, only meant an addition piece with the roof as a ghosted covering for regular stockpile or the tiny chopper.  Free to build is fine, whatever you think works best.  Thank you.  Enjoy the snow, would rather have your snow for Easter than what we might be getting this afternoon.  Now sunny, maybe 70 degrees, going to drop to 50 with possible severe storms and high winds. Going outside now for awhile.   :)

kid1293

'Come in she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm...'

Nice song, I just remembered it.

5 wide but only 2 deep. You shall be able to repeat them to desired length.

brads3

nice covering KID. how tall is it compared to the earlier coverings mod? those were too high,made them look odd or out of place. ABANDONED, i would have suggested more ,lol. a darker color to match the cabins mod,and a set: stone,iron,ores,and a store all materials shed. we really are going to need  a new market set like slink did for the older version. i build the industrial market early in game,so i have room to store and clear land.i do wish slink was here to make a new set and add more texture options to it.

kid1293

Yes, a bit too bright maybe. But the roof texture was so grey, I can test with other textures.
As you can see, the height is rather good. But it is so d***ed square! I can not do much
with the roof since (in the picture) it is three roofs. Hard to make it 'lopsided' without repeating it.

We'll see later.

edit - a second texture to check.

Necora

Kudos on the stock pile coverings, I hate the stock piles everywhere so I made a storage for stock pile items. I love the coverings from CC, and always wanted more variation so these are cool! I want to make some out of my pine set textures, but had such an elaborate idea for it I never got the time to make them.

kid1293

I prefer the second texture.
I dont know if there is more to do. I feel there is.
Maybe different sizes...

I leave it here for @Abandoned to find after the storm.
Remember - 5 wide and 2 deep right now.

embx61

QuoteI hate the stock piles everywhere so I made a storage for stock pile items.

Discrepancy's stockpiles look at least better then Vanilla.
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

elemental

Nice covering, Kid. Thank you.  :) These are things I would like to see more of. Each modder has their own style and it would be great to have coverings that match different modders' buildings.

Abandoned

@kid1293 the worst of the storm missed us, no hail, just some thunder, rain, and wind. Picked up a lots of branches and added to the woodpile.  Could use a nice cover like that.   :)   The size seems good, I liked the roof texture you made on gatherer's log storage building, it would be a nice set and look good with vanilla buildings.  This last roof texture is nice too though. I agree with elemental, more of these would be great.  Thank you

kid1293

@Abandoned
It has to be without the branches/logs laying on the roof.
They are not part of this 'yard cover'.
I can make a variant and show. wait...

...something like this?

Abandoned

oh that looks just fine, a nice match for other roofs.  :)  That bluish grey on looks nice too though.  would go with plimouth set

kid1293

Do you want grey thatch?  ;D

Here you are...

A bit blurry but I think I can find a better texture.

Abandoned

very nice, one of each please  :)  very versatile.  thank you  :)