News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Very small request

Started by twilightbreeze, November 14, 2017, 09:58:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twilightbreeze

I really would like some specific storage options, like a cart like kids or something, where one just stores tools, and textiles.
Maybe Kid could modify one of his carts to do so? I have an issue, compulsive obsessive, and I like his carts for food, and the one he made for me for herbs, but I really would like one just for tools and textiles.
Got my first computer 1984 when it was all dos. Been playing computer games and internet surfing since. SOOO much has changed!! lol.

kid1293

Hmmm.. compulsive obsessive?
I think it is a rather healthy request. Both the general and the workshop carts
have way to many items.

Is there an 'urge' for any other storage options?  ;)

edit - Just another question. Really 'textile' ?  You don't mean 'clothes' ?

twilightbreeze

No, no other requests, I got your food carts, good, and my herb storage, good, now just need that one with tools and textiles, as I have the regular storage yard for wood, iron, etc. I've never yet dealt with "jewelry", or "crafted" or other such, so don't see a need for that.

And yes, "textiles", lol....."clothes" don't include skins and wool, etc. Just trying to be precise, hehe. Told you, I'm a bit persnickety.  :D
Got my first computer 1984 when it was all dos. Been playing computer games and internet surfing since. SOOO much has changed!! lol.

kid1293

Do you want it separate?
Or should I just add a cart for textiles and tools?
Or maybe another model? 8)

Another model has to be later. A cart I can fix tonight.
Adding it to Storage Carts is easy. Separate needs another coffee.  :D

twilightbreeze

I'd just keep the same models, and add it to the existing cart set. Saves confusion. lol.

Thanks hon!!!! Can't wait to download!

kid1293

Ok @twilightbreeze , you can download it :)

All others have to file a request in two copies to download it.

...no, you can take what you want... :)

twilightbreeze

Thank you sweetie!!  :-*

twilightbreeze

It's not storing hide coats. Are you sure you coded it right hon? Check for leathers, wools, hide coats, wool coats, and warm coats. So far it is storing iron tools, haven't made any steel yet.....

RedKetchup

did you destroyed and rebuilt ?
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

twilightbreeze

Me I started a brand new game. After I unloaded the old, and put in the new.

Abandoned

LOL didn't you ask for tools and textiles, aren't textiles leather and wool?

kid1293

Well, as Abandoned said - you asked for textiles. It does not store 'Clothing'

--edit: I have uploaded a new v1.1! With 'tool | clothing | textile'  flags.
Just overwrite. It should be safe.

--edit2: Here is a picture too tell.

twilightbreeze

I am sorry I mis-communicated. When I said textiles, I did mean finished clothing as well as hides and wool. I thought I was being thorough. My bad.

Thank you for adjusting it!!! :)

kid1293

Not really a problem :)
The meaning behind those flags can can be cryptic.
Specially the new ones used in CC and others.

Glad I could fix it.

:)

galensgranny

On the topic of your small storage buildings/items, Kid, you made some small storage sheds that have flat roofs.  I can't find where they are to download, but I do have them in my game.  Where are they?