News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

EB Ground Irrigation System

Started by embx61, June 08, 2017, 04:59:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paeng

Quote from: embx61 on June 10, 2017, 10:50:03 AMI have the code from Red from his Canals so I can see if I take just one piece of his channels and make it into a connector as well :)

Cool...  could you add some pipes, a ladder and such stuff reaching down into the RK canal...?

Another idea would be an addition to the 1x filler - make some gadgets for the canal sidings - iron grates, culverts, ladders and so on... all F-variants, so we can cycle through to get some "decorations" on the upright walls...  ;)
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

embx61

I just imported 1 of Reds meshes and they are so small in max compared to my irrigation channels.

almost all 8 meshes fit about in my 1 meter square where my 3x2 channel part fi exactly in 6 squares (2x3 meter)

I have my Max system units set at meters and display units in cm.
Then the grid at 100cm.

How are your settings Red?

[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

RedKetchup

Quote from: embx61 on June 10, 2017, 01:25:06 PM
How are your settings Red?

i use default : Generic Units

did you imported a .fbx ? then in the loading splash screen of the .fbx, scroll down and change the units to import the .fbx.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

embx61

Thanks red.

I changed by the import the units to inches and that works :)

Had to set the home grid from 1000 to 100 and a 4x4 piece was exactly 4x6 tiles :)

Abandoned

Good morning @embx61 , I hope work is progressing on the natural looking irrigation system.  :)  I am enjoying the above ground system, it looks really cool among the crop fields.  Have a nice day.

embx61

Morning @Abandoned

I work currently on the above ground irrigation to finish that set (Almost done with 2 ghosted in and out connectors which fits the RedKetchup's NMT Canals) and then I have plans to go further with the natural set.

Abandoned

@embx61   :) glad to hear that, hope all goes well.

embx61

I am fine @Abandoned

Just a little rusty but it starts picking up again.
I think I can release the new version of the above ground channels today :)

Abandoned

Looking forward to see it, I am enjoying the last version.  :)

huyle

Changelog: Version 17002 - June 24 2017 - Changed toolbar. Water is same color as the other two Irrigation sets
i downloaded the september2017 version but the water's color is still different [as you can see in the picture below]

Abandoned

I believe EB changed the water texture of the Natural Irrigation system but not the other one.  Check out that thread or check out change log in download section.   :)

huyle

@Abandoned i dunno y he stopped developing this irrigation set, i think this set fit perfectly with the MT and CC mod and the walk-able bank help me save a lot of space especially in mountain map

Abandoned

@huyle, EB has not been active on the site for awhile now.  We hope he will return to modding soon. He has contributed many wonderful mods to the game.  :)