News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

BETA: MOD: Decorative Items Pack v 1.3 Beta - RedKetchup (fixed bug x2)

Started by RedKetchup, September 16, 2014, 09:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rkelly17

Soooo, @RedKetchup now that 1.3 is out are you giving any thought to 3-way and 4-way stone fence intersections? They would look really nice between the houses on my town squares.  :)

RedKetchup

there are some StoneFenceTJunctionMesh and StoneFenceFourwayMesh in the game but seems incompleted 3D or i dunno. i failed to added them when i added the straight one and the corner one. i was getting some weird error when i tried to compile them. i also felt the compile was getting bug by extremly long long long long path/name.rsc.

i will recheck later, maybe add my own ones when i ll do some walls too.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Paeng

Just had a good long play with the latest pack - it's so fantastic, and everything so well done... but I guess you already knew this, right?  ;D

Okay, the few 'indestructible' items have been mentioned - I'm sure you find a solution  ;)

Another little thing - right now the "Seedling Limit" of the Greenhouse is tied to the "Log Limit" of the Forester Lodge, so when I reduce the seedling limit I automatically reduce the log limit as well - quite a trap LOL... took me a while to figure out why there were no more logs coming out of my forests...  Nothing really serious, once the cause is understood - still, would be nice if you can separate those two, if at all possible... if not - no sweat, just one for the ReadMe  ;)
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

rkelly17

One little issue that I ran into. I built the arbors going the wrong direction.  :-[  I could remove the roads under them but not the arbors themselves. They truly are indestructible. Next time I'll look more carefully before I build.

Paeng

Quote from: rkelly17 on September 26, 2014, 08:56:30 AMThey truly are indestructible.

Actually a modder's dream... LOL

Seriously though - that seems to be the case with any lot that is "traffic enabled" - which is of course essential to the gate-pieces... I'm sure RedK will solve this, must be somewhere in the code for those green arrows, I guess...
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

RedKetchup

haha nice @mellowtraumatic :) lovely :)

yeah, but nothing much i can do :( or it s roads allowed Under it , or its being able to remove. but of course i ll try to find a fix, a way to go to new York from chicago passing by ....tennesse ^^ instead of cleveland :P ^^

i ll try at some point to make a new button, kinda same as 'upgrade to stone house' on wooden house but saying "remove the item" :P
dunno if possible to make.

till that, take care when you use it ^^

rkelly17

@mellowtraumatic that town hall is beautiful! Now i'm going to have to go back and rebuild mine! I've been spending my time turning my taverns into nice beer gardens--shows you where my mind is at.

RedKetchup

rkelly17

@RedKetchup something I have noticed lately is that the number of seedlings in my settlement is several times more than the quota I set. For example, I have a quota of 1400 seedlings (which is closely connected with the quota for logs such that if you change one it changes the other) but my inventory reports over 8000 seedlings in storage. Even if I trade away 1000 I still have 8000. Those nursery workers are going nuts!

RedKetchup

yeah it wasnt working perfectly, but at least it doesnt bug out asap you get your first stockpile full for all the game even if stockpile gone empty after that

assobanana76

now you're on the Steam podium of the top rated mod with 2/3 !
first place: decorative pack
third place: creamery
I predict the podium filled with small chapel or grain silos!
compliments !!  ;D
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

RedKetchup

assobanana76

if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

RedKetchup