News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Nilla-Movil the forest village in the North

Started by Nilla, October 28, 2016, 05:30:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nilla

This game is done! It was great. I do like the North 4! Thanks again @Tom Sawyer for making it!

It works very well to run a settlement without farming. Is it maybe too easy? I don't know. The trade is quite profitable, but you have to do the right things (there are several ways to do it right but I can also see many ways to do it wrong). It's far away from being as easy and profitable as vanilla trade. We've discussed a couple of small changes, but all in all. I think, you could be very satisfied with this version!

I'll just show you some more impressions from Movil up in the North! I stopped in year 59, in fact I stopped one time in year 53 as well but than decided to let it run a few more years, to see if I could reach 1000 inhabitants. But it doesn't look like it will grow that much. I stopped at 940 and it's not growing much. So, this will do!

First picture

Third metal center. I have a lot of people. They have to do something useful, so I decided to "steal" just a little bit of forest to establish more metal working plants. I now also sell iron ore.

Second picture

Forest area center. You can see how I use the area outside the forest circles as much as possible.

Third picture

Rural area with some fisher (also some small trout fisher up in the outmost north).

I haven´t forgotten the pictures, just couldn´t add them. Will try again later.
[/b]

Nilla

As it seems to work; here are another few pictures:

Fourth picture

Trading center in the south.

Fifthe picture

"City center" in summer. Note the garden furniture and flags!  ;D

Sixth picture

There isn´t much more to show so I just cut some graphs and menus together.

End of story!

Abandoned

What a nice looking well managed town in the North.  Don't think any of the people will want to leave it.  Thank you for all the testing and information on the North.