News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Images from Castle Rock maps

Started by Gatherer, February 20, 2018, 03:32:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brads3

doubt it is caused by EB's mod. there was talk of this issue when you get near 100 years.you can check KEVIN's logs on the CC NAT DIV page.should be near the last page. over abundance of blueberry and trees dying off was noted. i use the immortal tree mod so they aren't suppose to die.you can add the new dense forest mod with it. i have not jad that issue with the original ND mod using the immortal tree with the pine mod.

Voeille

I don't think you need immortal trees if you decide to use my dense forests. I set the trees to live 64 years instead of 5 after maturing, and they reseed fast enough to naturally create a maximum density forest (which should be reached after 10-15 years I think). For all I've noticed it affects orchards too, I'm 32 years in now, and none of my pear and chestnut trees have fallen yet.

RedKetchup

it shouldnt be, all natural resources have their own growth paragrath in their own NaturalResourceFruitTree.rsc :P
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Voeille

That's really weird then. Maybe I have another mod that affects it.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Voeille on May 19, 2018, 08:30:27 AM
That's really weird then. Maybe I have another mod that affects it.

if you use my NMT30:Orchards mods, i have them all lasting longer.

Voeille

Yes I do have it, that explains it then :) My pear orchard started losing trees in year 34 or 35.

Gatherer

Quote from: brads3 on May 19, 2018, 07:22:39 AM
doubt it is caused by EB's mod. there was talk of this issue when you get near 100 years.you can check KEVIN's logs on the CC NAT DIV page.should be near the last page. over abundance of blueberry and trees dying off was noted. i use the immortal tree mod so they aren't suppose to die.you can add the new dense forest mod with it. i have not jad that issue with the original ND mod using the immortal tree with the pine mod.

Then I don't know what could it be. I have the latest ND mod with the fix against trees dying out. The same happened on my previous map. The only mods higher than ND that have to do with trees are EB's orchard override and Pine Set.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

brads3

are you using the North? if you have a fix for the ND,you may be right then. there is the forget orchard mod that would work similar to the EB.

Gatherer

I'm not using the North.

Luckily I don't have a log shortage in my current town. There are six forest nodes at the moment producing more than I need. And I'm planning to place at least two more in the future.
Fiat panis.

Gatherer

Year 55:

Mr. Red's watermill and Kid's fishing dock.
Fiat panis.

RedKetchup

Gatherer

Year 59:

Mr. Red's fodder chain in the northern village. I will probably add another fodder field later and a fenceless sheep pasture between them.

NMT Cathedral area under development. I want to build the park and cemeteries first. Decorative pond from MegaMod Deco Pack will be removed later and some flower beds placed instead.

Fiat panis.

Gatherer

The actual size (length, width) of the Cathedral area is identical to the one I had planned for my previous town which I was forced to abandon. The only major difference is that I intended to use stone walls insted of hedges.
Fiat panis.

RedKetchup

in RK ED it is a little bit smaller, and a lot less costly

Voeille

That sort of meadow in the first picture looks really nice, makes me think of summer. Did you make it with ghost decorations, or was it spawned by that building in the middle?