News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Work in Progress : Rise of the Pharaoh [Mod] Discussion.

Started by RedKetchup, January 25, 2016, 05:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheFpO

Love the idea!

Check out the game Pharaoh, and Pharaoh Queen of the Nile, might give some extra insight into could be used maybe its possible to take some texture files for ease. ;)

margustoo

Egyptian architecture was not so blend and beige as your temples and houses . Being under sand has changed it to blend and beige. I recommend adding more vibrant colors, hieroglyphs and all sorts of other things to you your buildings.

wreckcelsior

This looks SPECTACULAR!!!

cheers for all your works.

Kimbolton

This looks great. You really do a lot of wonderful things around here! Thanks and keep it coming! :)

Percy Fawcett

Late to the party....

Seeing the Stargate model gave me an idea (likely an undoable one, but hey). The Stargate could be the centerpiece of  a replacement for the trading post... and instead of a ship arriving, a MALP comes through, and you trade through that.

Jonarus_Drakus

I have a building suggestion - an alternative to a temple structure that serves less people per worker but produces more happiness per-visit: A Ptolomic Greaco-Egyptian Amphitheater!

~JD

RedKetchup

so i passed an hour today to try to push myself back to this ^^

and i tried to add details and color to house 1. Personally i like the change but i am aware that some poeple would not like what i always wished to do to these from long time.

to the right you see the original as i left it Feb 2016.
to the left you see the modifications i did today.

i changed the stone fences in front.
added some potteries.
added curves in awnings, fixed some pikes.
added some color at the exterior roof.
rotated the blankets a bit to make it more random.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Gatherer

The new design looks better imo. Makes the house look more "alive". Are you planning to add doors or perhaps bead door curtains?
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

gerns

looks good red --i hope you continue with the project-----if you need funds to buy items let us know so we can help and feel like part of the project ---- we are just users --you are the god

RedKetchup

alright i did this afternoon all the 6 common houses with the same decoration changes :)

i am SO LOST in all these files lol

just need the smokes points being fixed (i need @kralyerg  for that)

gerns

katlyn

Hi! I love your new addition. This makes the game even more fun to play. I like the different choices. You are very talented. Thanks for everything! Kat

RedKetchup

long time i didnt posted new things here .....

few screenshots i did on coloring meshes :)

Abandoned

Very impressive, especially like the change of clothes. A lot to look forward too.

taniu

Inspirational colored buildings, unique world of Egypt, I look forward to this project, big thanks to all the moderators