News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Playing The North

Started by twilightbreeze, June 14, 2017, 06:52:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abandoned

LOL, 1x yes, always sightseeing, any faster and things get out of hand. and then I am always taking screenshots and making notes.  The North is so beautiful I had to really watch it :) 

brads3

TOM, fact is we live on earth. fact 2 society is screwed up. if i tell you the facts you make me walk the plank AGAIN. :-\

twilightbreeze

Nilla, I mixed your name with Necora for liking mods. Think I'm going to just pm author when I have questions. Tired of being on the receiving end of someone's issue or bad day.

The slowness, as I said before, is probably my computer. So that I'm going to work on. Thanks all. 
Got my first computer 1984 when it was all dos. Been playing computer games and internet surfing since. SOOO much has changed!! lol.

Abandoned

@ancientmuse please use lint to make a pillow for @brads3 , I think someone needs a nap  ;D

brads3

ancientmuse

Quote from: Abandoned on June 14, 2017, 05:15:03 PM
@ancientmuse please use lint to make a pillow for @brads3 , I think someone needs a nap  ;D

*snicker snicker*

One belly button lint pillow for brads3 coming right up !

Would he like that pillow in bubblegum pink with little red hearts ?

Or pale lavender purple with bright pink unicorns ?

I'm just trying to accomodate his tastes in bedding and bedroom decor....

(and besides, it'll match nicely with his fluffy cloud-patterned Ikea curtains)

Nuthin' but love for ya brads3.... nuthin' but love.  :P

*ancientmuse bursts out in an evil cackle*

brads3

the other nut threatened to feed me poison mushrooms. the pillow is at least a step up.

Abandoned

@brads3 No soup for you, just go to your room, take your pillow and go LOL  :)

Abandoned

@twilightbreeze maybe you just have too many mods enabled at the same time that is causing the slow down. I use speed x1 most of the time, sometimes sppe x2.   And there are a lot of mod that work well and look well with the North.   In the village blog section I did a story called North Mining Town Story #13.  At the beginning I list all the mods I used, and there are lots of pictures. I hope it will help.  :)

The Pilgrim

I must be the only impatient one here who insists on 10x, though that may only be so I can actually accomplish something in-game between classes.

Abandoned

So a high 10 speed in the North, how can you loiter along the river and listen to the cranes?  :)

Turis

I, mostly, play in X1 speed because I usually fell asleep while playing anyway. It would be nice if I could play spider solitaire at the same time, but, Banished always pauses when I switch windows. >:(

brads3

check the options there is a button for pausing when not focused.turn it off.there is a button for locking with the mouse too to move the map when you catch the edges of the screen.my game works faster when i minimize my screen and do something else.

Turis

brads3