Previous topic - Next topic

kid1293

I can supply a beach umbrella :)

--- sorry RK, it was too tempting.  :D

Turis

It could be worst... a nudist beach!

Hawk

[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

Maldrick

Quote from: Hawk on January 10, 2018, 03:32:47 PM
Quote from: Turis on January 10, 2018, 08:35:46 AM
... a nudist beach!

Where? Where?  :D

Ever been to a nude beach?

I'll just put it this way:  Be careful of what you wish for. :P

Sandpit looks great, RK!  Shore buildings are fun.  Actually, kind of reminds me of this place I paddle at.
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Hawk

Quote from: Maldrick on January 10, 2018, 04:36:54 PM
Quote from: Hawk on January 10, 2018, 03:32:47 PM
Quote from: Turis on January 10, 2018, 08:35:46 AM
... a nudist beach!

Where? Where?  :D

Ever been to a nude beach?

I'll just put it this way:  Be careful of what you wish for. :P

Actually I have, a few times when I lived in California back in the late 60's/early 70's.  ;)
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

RedKetchup

so i changed a bit my mesh : changed the sand buckets on the ground by the sand resource. not only i saved up 1k polygons, i also put like +28 of those on the mesh :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

and i chose those textures for the new clay pit :)

RedKetchup

at the end, the fact you need space on the river for clay pits and sand pits, it will make it more interessant  :)
we will need to keep up some space for these and not put all trading posts ^^

we will need to choose or we put a pit, or we put a trading post at that spot  :)
we will able to put up to 6 workers (stonecutter profession) per pit  :P

Maldrick

Any chance of going with generic workers with these?  The NMT clay pit kills people left and right, being a mine I guess.  I've started using a storehouse lately to avoid it. Or trading.
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."

RedKetchup

Quote from: Maldrick on January 10, 2018, 10:35:08 PM
Any chance of going with generic workers with these?  The NMT clay pit kills people left and right, being a mine I guess.  I've started using a storehouse lately to avoid it. Or trading.

yeah i guess i can :)
someone working in a clay pit or sand pit and being crushed by a rock.... not so realistic lol

Maldrick

I guess there's some danger involved.  Probably shouldn't listen to me because I usually don't mine for that reason, either. Lol

RedKetchup

Quote from: Maldrick on January 10, 2018, 11:13:29 PM
I guess there's some danger involved.  Probably shouldn't listen to me because I usually don't mine for that reason, either. Lol

nan, you're right ^^ i dont like "crushed by a rock" neither :) i dunno what i ll put ... maybe a insolation :P

brads3

MAL,you need the safety hole mod that lowers the accident and mine deaths. i believe i got that mod from NEXUS.

Maldrick

Used that for a while but pretty much stopped mining anyway because they are all limited and I hate dealing with it.  Plus gives you something to get a trade economy going for. Thanks for the reminder, though.  Would definitely help with the clay pit.

Although, one thing that's kind of fun, EB's 2nd Production Set has a shorehouse...If you use that for clay, the set has a glass making chain and that's pretty cool for a trade good.  Been playing a lot of colonial-ish themes lately and glassware fits that nicely...Was a common good in the American colonies. Charburner looks cool with the kilns, I sometimes throw Red's iSeeFire bonfires in with them and necora's smelter...Makes for a nice rustic production area with lots going on, different smoke, etc.  Kind of animates things in a game with no animated buildings.

I'm assuming RK is doing sand with this for glass, too, so that will be awesome, too.

RedKetchup

yeah doing sand for glass :)

so i added and modified just a little bit the medieval kiln ....