Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Red's new Work In Progress thread

Started by RedKetchup, November 19, 2017, 06:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maldrick

Awesome, thank you RK. :)

I'll get into it shortly.
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze

RedKetchup

Quote from: Maldrick on January 13, 2018, 12:08:25 AM
Awesome, thank you RK. :)

I'll get into it shortly.

i found a bad smoke point so i made Beta test 02.zip :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Maldrick

Got it. :) Thank you.

Question...Just ran thru the menus...There's a harvest button for wild foods...Do we need New Flora or anything not contained in the mod to take full advantage of everything?
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."

RedKetchup

everything is working by itself. you dont need something in particulary.

keep in mind, if you add another mod that change the starting conditions / terrain textures.... only the first one on the list will be effective.

Maldrick

OK sounds good.  I'm just going to play it alone because there's so much.  Will help for keeping an eye out for issues.

RedKetchup

oh you can add what you want to it !! feel free :D

Maldrick

I will on the next one. :)

Thanks again.  This is going to be fun!

RedKetchup

i hope you dont find it too hard on the learning curve ^^

and i hope you play with music ON !!!!!!  :D

Maldrick

Abandoned

Oh great, beta testing, I hope all goes well.  Wish I had time right now to help.  :(  The mod is looking great.   :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: Abandoned on January 13, 2018, 04:22:59 AM
Oh great, beta testing, I hope all goes well.  Wish I had time right now to help.  :(  The mod is looking great.   :)

i played 3hrs so far :) at 2X all the time (thats my speed ^^)

i found again like 5-6 things to fix ... i ll prepare tommorow a Beta test 03.zip file

things fixed:
tried to get rid of moiré inside the Sand Pit : failed lol
missing icon of the stable window : fixed
moved back the builders of greenhouse a bit : fixed
missing small icons of all vanila resources : fixed
tried to reduce the spawn rate of flowers : reduced the numbers by 2.
reduced the number of logs required to make lumber : reduced from 5 to 2 and doubled required time.
huge map settings option ( 640'x640' ) was missing from the menu : fixed

Maldrick

I've just reloaded my start about 5 times to work out an optimal start. Bunch o' stuff on the ground!  It's cool though.

One for your list I noticed when I was just screwing around before...Mine lists Copper but the name is missing. Only the icon shows.

Only real bug I've seen so far.  This is fun working out what to do with all this stuff at the start.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Maldrick on January 13, 2018, 04:40:18 AM
One for your list I noticed when I was just screwing around before...Mine lists Copper but the name is missing. Only the icon shows.

oh ya , i added the option to mine copper ore in the mine...
but forgot to make a new menu for it.

thx.

Maldrick

Going to have to restart again. lol

Not sure what it is, but there are 2 green baskets on the ground where I was trying to build a blacksmith that don't clear.  Couldn't figure out why they stopped clearing so I removed the building and tried all the harvest tools on them.  Nothing marked them.  Also checked to make sure nothing was at limit and I had open storage...That was all good.  Nothing wants to clear those two baskets.  Never seen that before and thinking it's a bug.

RedKetchup

the baskets are or herbs or flowers. they both go in a barn. did you start at medium ? not sure if a cart accept herbs and/or custom7

id you had carts... i can add cart support