News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Red's new Work In Progress thread

Started by RedKetchup, November 19, 2017, 06:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brads3

@Hawk should the gold and silver ore be comatible with the my precious mod?

Hawk

I don't know. I haven't tried your mod. I'm running Red's mod alone to better test it.
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

RedKetchup

Quote from: brads3 on January 18, 2018, 06:00:52 PM
@Hawk should the gold and silver ore be comatible with the my precious mod?

Quote from: Hawk on January 18, 2018, 05:14:20 PM
Also, is the gold ore and silver ore just for trading? Will there be some way to convert them from ore, or is that even necessary?

no it wont unfortunatly because i think a silver ore at 3 value (and gold at 10)... is kinda low if it would been higher....
my plan is making a foundry, smelt those (wont be the blacksmith though) and get another layer , Jewelry Maker, which will turn those into jewelries :)

Collect Iron Tool : will be back again for only Iron Ore.
Collect Copper Tool : will Collect Copper but also Collect Other Minerals

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

Quote from: taniu on January 18, 2018, 03:54:43 AM
@ Redketchup :DThank you for the explanation - it's a pity - for professionals . if I can add my thought - please - if you can change the tanning of houses not only with wood, but also with coal, coke, feathers, reeds and even acorns - a lot of wood is used - "Banished" at the beginning  also coal for heating houses was used  - it's a shame to cut out a beautiful forest or --- maybe something like Patch? Regards.

bah i made some effort for this. not only wood stone and iron is used for building materials: i added Bricks, i added Rooftiles a while ago. i added Lumber, i added Glass, i added Thatch (1 building so far...) some buildings needs also Copper...

about heating houses : now bannies can use Thatch as equal as Firewood... they still can use Coal (unless you use a mod to deny it)

brads3

RED would your mod just override the trade values of the "my precious mod"? @Hawk i won't take the credit for making the mod it is called " my precious" .LOL
curious cause the silver pferring is used for the frontier fort pieces.

RedKetchup

Quote from: brads3 on January 18, 2018, 09:26:12 PM
RED would your mod just override the trade values of the "my precious mod"? @Hawk i won't take the credit for making the mod it is called " my precious" .LOL
curious cause the silver pferring is used for the frontier fort pieces.

yes

Hawk

Unfortunately it looks like my gaming computer died so my gaming days are over, unless it turns out to be a cheap fix.
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

Nilla

Quote from: Hawk on January 19, 2018, 02:46:20 AM
Unfortunately it looks like my gaming computer died so my gaming days are over, unless it turns out to be a cheap fix.

:(

I can only recommend one thing; adult children. They are very good in repairing and maintaining computers cheap (a good meal is the normal payment). They also buy new computers now and then, even if the old ones aren't broken. So you can inherit a reasonable new computer from time to time. ;)

Turis

Wow, that's terrible! :(
I was about to tell you to test RK's mod with other mods too.

RedKetchup

Maldrick

Quote from: Hawk on January 19, 2018, 02:46:20 AM

Hate to hear that, Hawk.  Hope you get it sorted out.
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Hawk

@Nilla - Know any good adult children in my area? My wife and I never had any kids. We're in our 60's now so I don't see that happening.  ;D

It could be the power supply. If that's all it is, I could probably fix that. Anything more would be beyond my financial means.

It sounds and feels like the hard drive starts spinning, and all the cooling fans run (4), as does the fan on the processor heat sink, but the fans on both the video cards don't run. Which tells me neither card is getting power.
I seriously doubt both cards would go bad at the same time, unless it was a power supply issue to begin with.

I'm going to do some testing this afternoon and see if I can find the problem. I did build this computer about 10 years ago so it's actually quite surprising that it's lasted this long. I have replaced the RAM and vid cards but that's all. Everything else id as it was when I built it.

I still have my Internet computer but it's not capable of gaming, and it's a Dell.  >:( It was free though so I guess I can't complain.  ;D
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

grammycat

I hope you get it fixed Hawk.  I never used a pc until my husband died in 1999, but it's filled a lot of lonely nights for me since I discovered it.  If you have any pc repair shops in your area, they sometimes have used or refurbished parts.

Hawk

Thanks for all the well wishes folks. I might take it up to a local shop and see if they can troubleshoot it. Depending on what they find will determine on whether it gets fixed or not.
Since retiring, my wallet has thinned out quit a bit.
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

galensgranny

Hawk, maybe you will be able to play Banished on your Dell computer.  I don't have a special "gaming computer", just a Dell PC that uses Windows 7.  It plays Banished fine.  It takes a long time to load if I have a lot of mods, but after that, no problem.