News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Red's new Work In Progress thread

Started by RedKetchup, November 19, 2017, 06:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Quote from: Abandoned on June 11, 2018, 05:19:22 AM
@RedKetchup , you mentioned the goats have sound, I am wondering if Troy has managed to attach sound to any items like church bells or foghorns or train sounds.  I believe @Bartender was working on it, attaching sound to an invisible ghosted square but he was getting close but did not finish it.

sounds attached to animals is totally normal ! but sound attached to building isnt the same, it is totally easy to add both. but the thing with the sound attached to an invisible 1x1 building it will play all the time continuously. like a 1sec "dong" will become after 30 sec, 30 "dong" unless like i said back in time, you attached a 29 sec silence at the end of the 1 sec so it can sound once every 30sec.
a building will repeatly repeat it over and over.

an animal it is attached to 1 of his "event" , one of his (4) animations which is 1 walk, 3 idles. since it is attached to 1 of the idle, when the game "sometimes" play that specific idle, the sound start.

eventually goat will become standalone after RK Ed will have the exclusivity. thats a wonderful promotion tool ^^.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

i know CC had that ...

but now RK Editor Choice will have Bisons !!!

Bisons will be BOTH, a Livestock Bison.. AND Bisons will roaming around in the wilderness :)

RedKetchup

and now the Wild Boars graphic has been replaced by a new one made by Troy :)

LadyMarmalade

These look so great, RK!  Can't wait! 
I am not a Gamer because I don't have a life but because I choose to have many.

brads3

now i ask the question. how wil this affect hunters? hunters hunt deer wil they hunt the bison and boars or just deer? or is this mod dependant?

Nilla

RedKetchup

Quote from: brads3 on June 11, 2018, 12:06:50 PM
now i ask the question. how wil this affect hunters? hunters hunt deer wil they hunt the bison and boars or just deer? or is this mod dependant?

in RK Ed the hunters are already hunt for bison, bear, boar, geese, hare, ducks, turkeys, etc.....
but they were dressed mostly like deers in disguise and chickens in disguise :P

now they will have their own new graphics :)

brads3

when you have all the wild aniimals formatted,can we get an addon mod of those. please please

RedKetchup

Quote from: brads3 on June 11, 2018, 12:18:19 PM
when you have all the wild aniimals formatted,can we get an addon mod of those. please please

they will be available in RK Ed first :) to promote my mod... and later, available to other moddlers and also in stand alone :)
just give a bit of love to my awesome big mod, please :) which you never use as starter yet.

Nilla

I recommend it as your ONLY mod in your next game Brad! ;)

RedKetchup

i know CC had ...  it too... !

but now RK Ed will have Livestock Ducks !!!
(i also replaced my fake "chicken" Wild Ducks !!!)

oldgraywolf

Wow, been away from the game for a little bit and I come back to all this awesomeness.  ;D
Cant wait to try the newest edition of your mod RK, it looks great as always. Thanks to you and Troy as well for the new animals.
Changes like these are what keep me coming back to this game and you modders keeping it alive for all to appreciate.
Nice job. 8)
I never lose. I either win or I learn.

brads3

Quote from: Nilla on June 11, 2018, 12:24:15 PM
I recommend it as your ONLY mod in your next game Brad! ;)

NILLA, :P   i get the hint you 2,i'll tweak it.

RED does that mean we get turkeys too?

RedKetchup

Quote from: brads3 on June 11, 2018, 01:42:45 PM

RED does that mean we get turkeys too?

i dunno ^^ .... will see when i get there :P

brads3

RED those ducks are a lot better than the CC flying ducks. i am surprised you can make the animals so quickly considering the code was locked so long. IMPRESSIVE