Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Red's new Work In Progress thread

Started by RedKetchup, November 19, 2017, 06:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Quote from: taniu on June 29, 2018, 07:07:01 PM
Greetings RedKetchup!
1. I have a question - when it comes to the subject of a goat and a cow? Is it possible to create a separate goat module and "Longhorn cow" - why? - I think that these two separate fashions can be applied to the African, Egyptian climate?

it will come but later, i want to promote RK Ed so it becomes a Great & Popular mod first.

2. the question if you can do mod - Goast + meat processing as in CC

it does not ? what the difference ?

3 question. The division of the butcher into two categories - a butcher from farm animals and a butcher from wild animals - will be a better transparent list
If Troy adds foxes or hares, there will be no place on the list for the meat processing

it will have some place, hare were already processed in beta but have been paused. and my foxes were only giving double fur, no food. as wolves.

4. question - can you add offal - in general [heart , etc.] to a butcher from wild animals?

what is that ? sacrificial offerings ?

Quote from: brads3 on June 29, 2018, 07:33:46 PM
RED,if you really wanted to continually feed the pasture with fodder,it is possable. would have to be a a "building mod" instead though. similar idea that Necora did with his dairy barn,requires domestic animals to build but was fed grain.not sure how it would function with the different animals,however. i am content with either system.

the thing with a "building mod type" : there are no animal animations.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

taniu

@RedKetchup  :)summary . We have butchers:
Butcher Stalls CC - if @kralyerg would add a goat meat it would be great
Modular Stacked B.- Urban Butcher CC is Charki Chops [12 Charki] and Cheval Shank [12 Cheval]
Butcher - Make Cuts [Goat Meat] - RKECHRC1
Butcher Tent - is Make Roast [Partidge] - TC Main
The question is: how to improve the butcher so as not to load all mods? do you have any idea? Cheers! :D

taniu

@ Redketchup  :D thank you for answering - you are like lightning - I love RKECHRC1 and RKEd, I asked about giblets but I do not want to offer is just a trifle. Work quietly, I will not bother you with my ideas  Now, 5, 30 in the morning I go to sleep .Cheers!

RedKetchup

the thing with "Charki" is i never heard that name before, nobody in my country know what it is.
the " cuts [12 goat meat] " was how Troy did it in his code.

Willows

Offal (Organ meats like heart, liver, gizzard) is very high in protein. Might be nice to have that.
Lifetime Goal: To be the Neighborhood Crazy Cat Lady.

Anyone play and/or mod RCT3? Please pm me! :)

Currently playing RCT3. Send me a pm if needed, I check in daily.

RedKetchup

i think there is already enough different meat resources already. sorry.

meanwhile i added a BS recipe to take 4 iron ore + 1 wood to make iron tools. but i didnt added the same for copper.
this has been made to help with tools in hard mode. Of course, it is less profitable  ;D

i added Flour [(CC) Rice] recipe to all the Windmills/Watermills/Canal_Watermills. i also fixed a but where all canal mills took 20 inputs instead of 16 as it was set in the other kind of mills.

tuggistar

Hi Redketchup. Can be a small request. Today I tried to activate a few of your old mods: Adriana's College v 1.0, Adriana's Library v 1.0 and Steph's Grain Silos v 2.0, and despite the first two mods do not conflict after I came back to banished I have Crash. The third in a small Conflict with CC, I was afraid to activate it. Can these three mods upgrade to version 1.0.7.

taniu

@RedKetchup. :Dback to the topic Butcher - I explain 1. lack of position in RKECH RC1- CHEVAL SHANK [12 Cheval] - horse breeding
2. lack of CHOPPER CHOPS position [12 Charki] - llamas breeding.
These items are included in CC mods - without CC mods, MM8, Modular Stacked Buildings CC - @kralyerg I can do nothing even though I have horse farms and llamas - there is no one who processes their meat.
Question is it possible that @ Kralyerg get codes for these items? and add to RK Ed? or maybe @ Kralyerg to send out a separate mod only to Butcher CC? just like "CC Milling" did. Secondly - how do I play with CC mods - there is Butcher but there is no position - Make Cuts [Goat Meat] - lack of GOAT - performed by Troy- moze Troy send codes for @kralyerg? to add this item - if @kralyerg will be willing to make such a mod .
I am begging you and please
Why do I ask for it because I like this editor "RK Editor Choice - Release Candidate 1 - FULL" and RK Editor Choice - Release Candidate 1 - LIGHT - everything is fantastic, music, plants, forest - now the forest looks real - noise trees, singing birds, the sounds of wild animals and, of course, converted buildings accordingly.
Thank you for this fantastic mod @RedKetchup, BlackLiquid, Troy and all the great modelers for the release of such a wonderful work - that's why I personally build a small village, not a big city.Regards :D

RedKetchup

@taniu  i am very sorry. i cannot just start to add everything from CC !
at the end , every open menu will have half of the recipe [CC] in it :(

CC has a separate butcher for each type of animal. Makes "name of meat" cuts, Tallow and Bonemeal.
and i think building choice is good. if you need a specific item/recipe .. just build that one, and if you need another one, build the other one. and if you need both... build both !

i really dont want to add everything CC has and make it as overweight as it is.
i have my own projects @taniu  :)

taniu

@RedKetchup  :)I'm explaining my idea because you will answer me , there are 2 mods, eg MM 8 - and RK Editor Choice - Release Candidate 1 - FULL - I checked these mods - they are great and all the things you want - but it's not like that - I personally I like small mods, because the game is better and I can manipulate them, and the game becomes more interesting, and secondly I hope that the new wonderful fashion will come out and it will be difficult to give up something, and then there is a great regret. I have an idea, but I'm afraid to write, - but I will try - I think o RK ED about Africa with African climate and music,. plants, palms, acacias, baobab, savanna -new animals:  antelope, gazelle, ostrich, crocodile - idea for Troy, because Egyptian buildings are prepared by you - they are beautiful - I know that I am an old marauder. You wrote that you might release a beta version later - this is the second idea. Greetings :)

taniu

@ Redketchup :)I did not think about it exactly - you're right, but as a player I just wanted a tiny mod - goats and meat, because uploading all mods takes a lot of time, I know all modelers here have a design and vision , I'm just asking you - I do not want to upset you you would be angry with me - if I do not understand something and especially from the technical side of the mods, I am sorry. I had one more idea, but from your side there will be a negative response because you have already written that you will not add anything to the slaughterhouse - I mean and the quote "Giblets (meat of organs, heart, liver, stomach) is very rich in protein." @ Willows "- I thought to add Offal to the mod "I See Fire v1.0 for 1.07 -17.02.2017" and baked venison. If we have a real forest, hunters all over the world from Alaska to Africa, when they hunt they divide the animal into parts for meat, giblets, skin - why this idea - maybe this topic someone else  the moderators will undertake and form a small mod "Campfire"? Greetings :D :'(

galensgranny

That offal meat (hearts, liver, gizzard, etc.) is better suited to what Red said,

Quote from: RedKetchup on June 29, 2018, 07:45:17 PM
4. question - can you add offal - in general [heart , etc.] to a butcher from wild animals?

what is that ? sacrificial offerings ?
Red has the correct idea- use that gross stuff for sacrificial offerings, or as bait for fishing. 

Quote from: taniu on July 01, 2018, 04:02:33 PM
@RedKetchup. :Dback to the topic Butcher - I explain 1. lack of position in RKECH RC1- CHEVAL SHANK [12 Cheval] - horse breeding
2. lack of CHOPPER CHOPS position [12 Charki] - llamas breeding.
These items are included in CC mods - without CC mods, MM8, Modular Stacked Buildings CC - @kralyerg I can do nothing even though I have horse farms and llamas - there is no one who processes their meat.

Don't eat the llamas and horses!  :o

taniu

@ galensgranny.I am just a gamer playing this game for 4 years and I never get bored - fantastic mods are created thanks to the wonderful moderators of noble hearts. which make my life very pleasant and thank you very much for that. I respect the decisions @ Redketchup and I also agree with him - maybe it was not a good idea to have only one main butcher. Horses and llamas -
  appear in the mod Colonial Charter v 1.75, CC Stacked Shops and Homes, MM8 - there is a butcher who rework their meat. You do not need these mods to play as you want, it's just your decision. I just gave my ideas and did any of the moderators come to my ideas and create a new mod I will be very happy? .Greetings

galensgranny

@taniu , I was joking.  I think liver is disgusting in smell and taste, so when Red did not understand the English word "offal" and asked if it was a sacrificial offering, I thought that was the best thing to use liver for.  :D

RedKetchup

I think meat are extremly ok like it is :)
i ll add horse meat / lhama meat if one day i have horse/lama in my mod. till then , i think it is still better to not add butcher recipe cause butcher isnt the only one. i have salted/dryed/smoked process too.

If people arent finding any bugs/errors in RC2 ... it will go live soon.

and then , i will start to make a new thread for showing/discussing the next future updates to my mods / work.
this topic has 92 pages now. it is time to close it.