News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Help me with the Stylish Achievement. Bugged?

Started by 28rommel, July 12, 2020, 04:27:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

28rommel

I posted this in the Steam, Banished board for assistance, but so far no one can help.
Hoping I can get the expertise of Ketchup, or other professional players, on this website.

--------------------------------

This is what the Stylish Achievement says ...
Cloth a population of over 200 with warm coats for 4 years.

I have been playing this particular town for almost 200 years.
I have zero Hide or Wool Coats, only Warm Coats. I set the limit for coats at 350, which is well above my population.
There is definitely over 200 people (but not necessarily over 200 adults at this time). My population probably jumps around between 225 and 275, but never drops below 200. I have maintained this range of population for many, many years now.
(PS: I was able to earn the Blacksmith Achievement in this game; Equip a population of over 200 adults with steel tools for 4 years.)

What I think is the problem ...
Using the graphs tab in Town Hall, I can see that my graph line for clothing shows 100%, but then it dips to 99% and then goes back to 100%. You see this dip constantly and consistently on the graph for clothing, but I don't understand what is causing this. There is absolutely more than enough Warm Coats for everyone.
(PS: I do not receive any screen icon warnings or message warnings that anyone has an issue with a lack of a coat/clothing.)

There was a very old thread on this exact problem that was described by a previous player (I think in 2015) that I found using Google search, but no one really commented directly on this clue. So it seems others have noticed this.

What is causing this small, consistent dip? I'm sure this is the problem of why I cannot claim the achievement, but I don't understand what it means.
Any ideas/thoughts?

catty-cb

I'd recommended reading this discussion started on steam back in 2016, they had the same problem but seem to have sorted out what was required to achieve it

https://steamcommunity.com/app/242920/discussions/0/451851477870508523/

:)

28rommel

Thank you for posting.
That is one of the old threads I do recall previously reading, but it unfortunately did not fit my situation and did not help me.

Abandoned

@28rommel Do you have tailors working in various sections of the map?  Do you have markets close by?  Are workers too far from storage or markets?  Do you have enough roads, maybe stone road for faster travel to those storage places.  That is all I can think of that may help.