News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RedKetchup work in progress....

Started by RedKetchup, March 01, 2017, 10:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elemental

The last one doesn't look too bad. But perhaps you should make the wooden support structures as ghost deco. That might make it easier to get the effect you are looking for.

elemental

Are your seeds going to cost 500 or will they cost 2500 or more like the CC seeds?

RedKetchup

Quote from: elemental on June 22, 2017, 04:00:25 PM
Are your seeds going to cost 500 or will they cost 2500 or more like the CC seeds?

they will cost as same as vanilla, not like the overpriced CC ones.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

elemental

Good, because then we can easily tell them apart in the boat trader list, even if they have the same names.

RedKetchup

Quote from: elemental on June 22, 2017, 08:21:25 PM
Good, because then we can easily tell them apart in the boat trader list, even if they have the same names.

if they have same name... it will lower their prices :) if placed first in mod list

banfan11

Looks great! Love the green metal look.

purringcat

Vine trunks aren't like trees, they're thin, bush like and the trunks are short.   Also, they're flat against the training wires.    Just set the (x, y ?) to about 40% so it flattens, slice the trunk into pieces and distort it.

Yours look good, they're just not the shape of trained grape vines.

RedKetchup

they arent young ?

what i tried to do was like that

wiscoke

@RedKetchup is there going to be a NMT 3.1 series about housing? do you plan to use the houses of the previous version or are you doing a make-over like with the canals?

RedKetchup

Quote from: wiscoke on June 25, 2017, 08:50:55 AM
@RedKetchup is there going to be a NMT 3.1 series about housing? do you plan to use the houses of the previous version or are you doing a make-over like with the canals?

i am not sure yet. i didnt decided anything about the housing....

purringcat

Quote from: RedKetchup on June 25, 2017, 05:37:40 AM
they arent young ?

what i tried to do was like that

You're really close to those.    Make the bush trunks thinner, shorter and twisted is all.    The tops are good as is the texture.     8)

wiscoke

@RedKetchup I don't know if it is already requested but if you ever find the time, could you please make decorative walls with the same textures as those canal pieces?

RedKetchup

Quote from: wiscoke on June 29, 2017, 11:07:04 AM
@RedKetchup I don't know if it is already requested but if you ever find the time, could you please make decorative walls with the same textures as those canal pieces?

high walls ? (1.2 tile high? like those in garden walls) or low walls ? (0,5 tile high? like the cemetary)

Gatherer

There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

elemental

Some quay pieces would be great too. By that I mean a set of blocks similar to the sides of your canals. These would make it easier to join up canals with rivers and lakes. Plus we could also use them to tidy up shorelines in built-up areas.  :)