Action _action = ShowGroup;

String _toolTip = "SmallMarketsTip";
   String _image = "ToolSmallMarkets"; <====

bool _autoHotKey = false; 
}

then in your spritesheet file you should have a

Sprite _sprites
   [
      { String _name = "ToolSmallMarkets";         String _source = "UI/Sprite/ToolSmallMarkets.png"; }

and then in your sprite folder you should have a ToolSmallMarkets.png
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

sorry for the 3png. hard to tell by internet with tons of [ codes ]. you can delete the 3pngs , just keep one named ToolSmallMarkets.png

slink

I had a similar line.  In the copy that I just sent to you there is no path because I was trying everything, but I did have UI/Sprite in front of it.  I'm going to take a nice bath and read my new book on hostas.   :)

RedKetchup

lolllllll

it hard an hardskin ^^ still defying me lol
everything i do he refure to show the icon and the tooltip. still working on it

slink

Thank you for your efforts!   :)  I am now clean and relaxed, and managed to not drop my book in the bath.   ;D

RedKetchup

lollll if you are still working on it, and make changes. if you want, before close your pc, you can maybe resend a new package with all you ve done. i still trying to resolve its problem. i never saw this before ! it still defy me, never saw something so much ... stubborn!

it really wants to know nothing and continue to do like it wants ^^

i dunno if it s linked the way how it call all the parts...

RedKetchup

ha! got it !

definetly it is all linked the way you called all your program.

when i changed everything around like my decorative item pack is called.... bang ! icon show up !

RedKetchup

but keep in mind , while i finally moved everything around ... i maybe put the finger on it ^^ but ... i would still be surprised :)

btw , i made a little store 4x4+1 road, exactly same size as the little wood house you are using. i put alot of effort into it, to finish. if you like it , if you want it ....

i ll send it to you :)

i made it also kinda abit customized so you can change some textures around:

LittleStore01a.png = all pieces of wood
LittleStore01b.png = left roof
LittleStore01c.png = right roof (turned 180)
LittleStore01d.png = walls (stucco)
LittleStore01e.png = windows
LittleStore01f.png =  foundation stone walls
LittleStore01g.png = floor
LittleStore01h.png = post sign
LittleStore01i.png =  door
LittleStore01j.png = chimney
LittleStore01k.png = roof finitions

so you can change the mats as you like without destroying anything else :) and you can make 2-3 models just by changing textures :)
and if you are good for drawing, you can even edit the post sign and write : general store, meat store... ect , or draw a pictogram :)

Bobbi

Whimper. As houses is really cute, but as store it looks too much like a house. Can it be stretched to six long, or made taller, maybe?

slink

How would this one suit you?  Mind you, this picture is from the graphics program and not from the game.  I have not yet gotten the game to accept it.

RedKetchup

i hope you arent too much lost in your folder now ? with the little changes i made ^^

RedKetchup

Quote from: Bobbi on October 05, 2014, 05:46:20 AM
Whimper. As houses is really cute, but as store it looks too much like a house. Can it be stretched to six long, or made taller, maybe?

my rent owner , in front of my house, has a store, a bio vegan store, and it is the house, she lives at 2nd floor. the house next to it, its a barbershop, and again it s in the house, he took 1 room of it and made a barber shop place, and it  s within the house. 3-4 house further, it has been turn into an antiquities.... in the village alot of houses has been turned into a restaurants :S  alot of house are self made stores. it is not all the time an ikea , or a warmart :)

slink

Quote from: RedKetchup on October 05, 2014, 06:00:20 AM
i hope you arent too much lost in your folder now ? with the little changes i made ^^

I am still exploring, but you seem to have conquered my problem.  Before I could have the button show, or have the button work, but not both.  Now it shows and it works.   :)