News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Welcome New Members!

Started by Admin, July 08, 2014, 03:11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazycatlady

Hi, my name is Carolyn and I'm from near Carlisle in UK. I have only recently discovered Banished (where have I been!) and am currently very much in trial and error mode. I desperately need all the help I can get to keep my villagers alive, so hope to learn lots from all the seasoned contributors to this site. The mods look awesome, but trying vanilla mode first just to learn the basics.

Reiyugen

Hi, my name is Yang from Western Australia. Wife loves banished and wanted me to "update" her game, thus I'm here in the modding community forums. Looking forward to installing some of these. Thank you!

RedKetchup

welcome to everyone :)
you are all doing fine :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

gethane

Hello everyone. I played Banished back when it came out and again in 2016 but I always played vanilla. I've been playing again for a month or so and really enjoying a modded game. I tried RKEC first, then CC and MM, but have circled back to RKEC. Doing Jack and Jill style is my latest obsession.

ladycazzeh

I'm Caz, from Scotland, and I bounce in and out of banished on a regular basis. Love the game, looking forward to being able to use your mods!

Lannara

Hi I'm from North Wales, UK. Stumbled across this game being advertised as something else on facebook a while ago. Loving the game.

GNR2012

Hello I'm Roderick and I like to play Banished.

I look forward to try the mods in here. Thank You

kid1293

:) Hello to you all. Welcome!
Don't be afraid to participate in discussions. There are a lot of fun topics.

Reddog

alexanderdr24

Hi RedKetchup,
Have enjoyed playing with some of your mods. Thanks!

RedKetchup

neldo

Hello from Sweden! Been playing for years but not so much lately. Got stuck in same gameplay style and habits and want to try building good looking towns instead of just functional. Here for tips and inspiration.

RedKetchup

MOADdib

Hi.
Love this site and all the modders that make time fore making a fun game even more great

Artfactial