News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Will be back ! Suggestions made* !

Started by RedKetchup, November 03, 2016, 03:42:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Here what i did @elemental

since they are ghosted, i did changed the "F" variant feature and turned it in another inexpected way :)
the "F" Feature in these planter boxes / garden beds will now change de size of them ^^ instead of a different look  :D

"F" variant will have : 1x1 tile, 1.5X1.5 tile, 2x2 tiles, and 3x3 tiles sizes

I will add same for a "square" garden bed / planter box and i will add same for a "rectangle" ones too.
the "F" variant of the Square ones will be : 1x1 tile, 1.5X1.5 tile, 2x2 tiles, and 3x3 tiles sizes
and the "F" variant of the Rectangle will have : 0.5x1 tile, 1x2 tile, 1.5X3 tile, and 2x4 tiles sizes

and you will circle around those size by pressing "F" :)

i want to add some .... roads decorations too but i dont want to add a full set of all possibilities for them. will have like a 1 side bricks, a 2 sides, and a 3 side. i dont want to expend that alot. will see for a 3way and 4 way if need... but not much. the middle of them will be the vanilla roads you build.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

elemental

Thank you for doing those. They look really good. The bricks will look good on the side of roads too.

RedKetchup

Quote from: elemental on February 24, 2017, 02:49:31 PM
Thank you for doing those. They look really good. The bricks will look good on the side of roads too.

no problem :)

i really enjoy them cause they look so GREAT :)

QueryEverything

@RedKetchup ; @kid1293 ; @Discrepancy et al (I tagged @Necora over at BL)
I'm having some AFK time (bah, travel, lol), BUT, wanted to come and thank you for embracing the new development and beta work, I am loving coming and seeing all this new creative 'space fillers' for my harddrive :D 

I look forward to better internet so I can download all the latest mods, they all look great, and modders, thank you for pushing out the bug fixes so quickly!!  I think I may need a couple of days to come back and download everything again, you're moving fast (and that is NOT a complaint!!  That's an awesome compliment).  I'm looking forward to grabbing everything and getting it running.

I miss stable internet ...  hahaha .... 
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

Necora

wow RK those planters are FANTASTIC (I barely use all caps for exclamation, that is how much I like them). I've wanted more planters and garden beds for a long time.

You're on fire, I have no idea how you can produce so much quality content so quick. Its like magic.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Necora on February 25, 2017, 05:07:41 AM
wow RK those planters are FANTASTIC (I barely use all caps for exclamation, that is how much I like them). I've wanted more planters and garden beds for a long time.

You're on fire, I have no idea how you can produce so much quality content so quick. Its like magic.

Thanks you :)

bah normally i work fast and do some magics ^^
but sorry for yesterday, i ve got to close everything and give up. Everything was unbelievable going bad and stupid  :'(  it was kind of a day i should have stayed in the bed ^^

but today seems going better , or normally ^^
so i could finished the planters and garden beds : here all the models : the sizes and forms will change with "F" alternate key :)

now going to road decorations.

RedKetchup

road decorations done :)

4 differents designs : 1 side, 2 sides, end and corner :) ,  they all in the same key and you will rotate them through "F" (and "R" to rotate them)

should be able to do like the screenshot

Abandoned

Very nice looking set, walls and planter boxes and garden beds.  Along with the roads they will make a fantastic looking city.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Abandoned on February 25, 2017, 01:25:08 PM
Very nice looking set, walls and planter boxes and garden beds.  Along with the roads they will make a fantastic looking city.

it will !!

and i just made another little jewel ^^ LOLLLLLLz

RedKetchup

i will probably release what i have so far in about 30mins. (once i added the recycle bin on all ghosted objects)

RedKetchup

Posted !!  ;D

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1552.0

maybe later , i ll do an update for few new things , and/or if i have another good texture for it.

TheOtherMicheal

Hey @RedKetchup this is a wonderful set  :)
I see that you have described it as a Victorian set of brick walls and decorations but if anyone thinks that something from the Victorian era might be unsuitable for Banished, red clay bricks like this were being used in Europe as early as the 12th Century (the "style" of this set is Victorian but that style was developed from earlier use of red bricks).

What can I say, I'm an amateur history geek  :P

calli74

I absolutely love the new set Red, tried it out quick tonight, the road decorations are fabulous. I'd like a set of this that would match with the old church in CC as I love to use that church and make walls around it and flower beds etc, your walls would be perfect but then in a lighter texture. Of course, I know updating the mods etc is keeping you very busy just now so I will be patient. :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: calli74 on February 25, 2017, 08:44:04 PM
I absolutely love the new set Red, tried it out quick tonight, the road decorations are fabulous. I'd like a set of this that would match with the old church in CC as I love to use that church and make walls around it and flower beds etc, your walls would be perfect but then in a lighter texture. Of course, I know updating the mods etc is keeping you very busy just now so I will be patient. :)

something like that ?  ;D

calli74

Wow!! Yes, that's perfect, Red, you are amazing.