URGENT!!! Need Updated Banished Game with all available Mods with no issues :(

Started by Maichel7, November 25, 2018, 07:48:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maichel7

Please help me T_T
i'm playing Banished but have sooo many difficulties... its so hard to develop from zero due to lack of storage (storage wasting too much places) and else, yet some of my people died due to old age and something bla bla bla..

i recently download Mods from some people. it goes well at first, but when i learn something new and click it, the game crashed. Whenever i wanna check all inventory in town hall, it went crashed at the time i clicked it. I got some clue that it has something to do with mods, so i deleted the mod.. but whenever i built animal shed (Mods from Kids) or fenceless yarn, i got crashed again. well, it was messed up and i have no idea to solve that.
This is the mods that i have...

its not that i activated that all but surely about 70-80% of em...
so please, does anyone know how to solve? help me ;)

if cant, i would love to download yours :) with all new updated mods rather than mine and no issue at all...
so can you gimme a link where to download this game with new mods included...
i dont care what version it is, as long it has no issue with all your new last mod, i will download it.. i just wanna play freely tho ^^

[NOTE : i also need mod that gathering log from river. i forgot the mod name..,, and also mod for much much storage capacity that can keep up to 100K+ and stockpile or whatever :D .. damn those stockpiles wasting so much space >.> ]

embx61

First of all delete all the entrees from the Windata Folder which end with .rsc.

Those are string tables and are only for people who want to translate mods.
Not sure if those causing a crash but they should not be in there.

I not know all the mods in the list but it seems some are rather old so can give problems with version 1.07 of the game.

[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

Maichel7

Gatherer

Delete the following mods:

LargePort (supplanted by KidLargePort)
MarketBBQ (supplanted by KidMarketFood)
MarketSoup (supplanted by KidMarketFood)
WorkPlace (supplanted by KidWorkPlace)
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

Maichel7

ahhh... the game still crashed when i click town hall..... :(
just now i realize that i had the old version one..
Version : 1 0.6
Built : 160521

can you give new version please :D

Gatherer

I think it's also ok to delete MilkFromCows mod as KidAnimalShedSA mod also adds milk to the game.
Fiat panis.

Gatherer

Quote from: Maichel7 on November 25, 2018, 08:13:37 AM
ahhh... the game still crashed when i click town hall..... :(
just now i realize that i had the old version one..
Version : 1 0.6
Built : 160521

can you give new version please :D

http://www.shiningrocksoftware.com/mods/

1.0.7. Build 170910
Fiat panis.

Maichel7

uh, still crashed...
oh, delete milk from cows? got it :)

1.0.7??? AT LASSSSTTTTTT :D
i hope it solve the issue

brads3

lets start with the basics,thou you probably know this. enable mods and exit the game completely. then reload the game.are you starting a new map or putting mods into a saved game? it is debated but some mods will cause issues when added into saved games. generally i avoid doing that. when you do add mods to a saved game, always enable them from the bottom of the mod order.make sure you are using the newezst game version not just a 1.07 but the latest 1. at the bottom it should say version 1.07 build 170910.there was an upgrade from the 1.07 beta and the final.
     2nd you didn't give us the mod order.how many mods and can your computer handle the amount of memory? if you max the memory use out you will have issues.usually you would see the game start to slow down.if you enabled tons of mods at the same time,you could skip that and run into a crash. pull the task manager up,check the performance menu. how maxed is you memory level? you can try turning off programs that aren't needed while playing the game. did you disable the autosave?

as EB, said rsc files are not needed. loooking thru your list,i see no RK,CC,or the north mods. i would recommend RED's new limit vanilla TP fix. that was designed to solve some issues with trade merchants from older mods.
http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=280

if none of that solves the issues, you can check here for mod order ideas:  http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1790.0
if you have problems after that,give us a mod order.

Maichel7

no... i just start new game with mods... i learned that adding mods into saved game will crashing in older version... so whenever i wanna try new mod, i'll just open new game :D
but i think if we continue saved game w/ mods included already, not crashing so yeah :)

Maichel7

thanks to Gatherer that i have to download new version.. when i built pasture and town hall i have no issue or errors at all.. maybe just "cos its older version".. maybe :/

brads3

GATHERER,i use some of those older mods.i do think it was the version # causing the crash. the TP fix mod will prevent him from having more crashes later.
     old mods usually work but there are 2 hangups you can get. 1 is the markets sometimes get stuck in loops trying to place something that is tagged the new way or inedible.the old emporium can do that with maple sap. 2 is sometimes items are tagged the old way instead of the new flags. the my precious tags ores as textiles,instead of the my preious limit flag. it still works but does store things different than you would think.a few,very few so far,of the old mods won't work at all. they usually let you play the game without crashing, but cause other weird conflicts.

Maichel7

ugh.. i really confused about orders or those things XD...
lets hope something bad wont appear so early in the game XD

Gatherer

Quote from: brads3 on November 25, 2018, 08:50:19 AM
GATHERER,i use some of those older mods.i do think it was the version # causing the crash.

Of course they still work but it's not efficient to have three enabled when just one (the newest) includes the same stuff. KidMarketFood is actually MarketBBQ and MarketSoup combined.
Fiat panis.