News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RK Editor Choice - FULL version 1.11 (Bugfixed)

Started by RedKetchup, August 31, 2018, 08:21:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

embx61

QuoteEB,i have not hit the mod limit others have i must be behind... ::)

I think it is not a mod limit but more a how many buttons are allowed on a toolbar before it crashes the game.
Does Kid have so many themed sets under his themed button?

I mean i have seen toolbars in MM with like 30 buttons on them I believe more then a year back.
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

RedKetchup

Kralyerg is in long term break since the day i gave him the RKEC FULL 1.11 code lol
not sure yet he will do a MM9 ^^.

but they announced somewhere after christmas the team will go back with CC 1.8
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

elemental

RedKetchup

Quote from: elemental on November 04, 2018, 08:40:21 PM
Where did you hear about CC1.8?

i heard some"internal whispers carried by the wind"

;D

Matek

Howdy,
How wise is it to play Banised with that mods?

RkEditorChoice
ColonialCharter
EbUnifiedMod

LoadOrder as above.
I dont see any in-game problems so far but...

RedKetchup

brads3

all going to depend if your computer has enough power and you have a 1.07 version of the CC.

Matek

Im playing on old laptop :
6GB Ram, i5-420M @ 2,5Ghz, Nvidia GeForce 720M, also my hdd is dying, sometimes i have disc usage 100% at like...3MB/s
Because of that i cant run MegaMod (how much Ram does that monster need?!) so i decided to try something other. As for now i can run game with that 3 mods+some others. Loading is pain, but well...

brads3

you can open the task manager while running the game with the mods enabled. check the power levels from the performance. you can add mods til you start to max the 2 bars.i never tried the MM. i can run the RK and an older CC plus many mods without issue.

you can also use the task manager to shut down any programs not needed to help give you more power for the game.i diaabled the auto saves and i don't run full screen.others have played with turning graphic down.

game speed is another beast. it varies from cpmuter to computer.comparing my game to videos,mine at 10x plays more like a 2x.more mods and changes to graphics slows it down.vanilla game is super fast compared to adding a few mods.i have found i can increase play speed a lot by minimizing the window.

the RK and CC with just 1 or 2 mods should work fine with your system. one reason i switched to the RK is file size the original was about half as big as the CC.though RED continues to add to it, the RK saves lots. this means i can add more other mods. i was almost maxed out with the CC.now i have lots more room available.

littlelamb

My apologies if I have posted about this before. I searched but could not find the post

Can you please tell me if the Butcher will slaughter pasture animals or do I still need to place the vanilla butchers

Thankyou

RedKetchup

only the herdmen can slaughter their animal. the butcher will take the meat and cut it and have double ration with the same meat (take 12 beef and make 24 steaks ((educated number)) or same with other meat)

littlelamb

Thanks for the reply Redketup

I have a problem with the Ducks not showing in their pasture. When the pasture started working Duck flew over the pasture, hung around for a few seconds and then flew off. Eggs are appearing in nests and when I select the pasture it tell me there are 7 Ducks But they can not be seen.

Can you please tell me what I have done wrong.

Thankyou

I had the Bannies demolish the Duck pasture and build a new one but the same thing happened. So frustrating as only a few feet from the fence of the pasture were free roaming ducks. They wandered off when a herd of Bison came through.

RedKetchup

littlelamb

Oh poor little ducks. How do I make them feel protected? Do I need to give them more workers?

brads3

flying ducks must be CC. you could try adding RED's duck mod above the CC.those ducks shouldn't fly away.plus did you send a worker to the pasture? he should help keep them in their place.