News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

We need a jail

Started by galensgranny, April 18, 2018, 03:25:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brads3

yes, RKELLY, you are correct.there are some exceptions where 2 mods both bring stuff and they can conflict. also not all mods will pick up from the 1 above. take for instance the blacksmith tool mod that adds stone,rough,and steel tools. not all blaclksmiths use the tools from that.not all bakeries are the same either.some have their own items.

galensgranny

rkelly17

Quote from: brads3 on June 07, 2018, 01:19:55 PM
yes, RKELLY, you are correct.there are some exceptions where 2 mods both bring stuff and they can conflict. also not all mods will pick up from the 1 above. take for instance the blacksmith tool mod that adds stone,rough,and steel tools. not all blaclksmiths use the tools from that.not all bakeries are the same either.some have their own items.

I think you and I are agreeing but don't know it. I've been caught out by exactly what you are talking about. I'm not talking about outputs with different ingredients like different types of tools or different types of baked goods. I'm thinking of situations like two different mods both requiring honey as an input and each defining what "honey" is. I am thinking about what appears in orange type when I look at two "conflicting" mods. But someone who actually mods should give the definitive answer. I would be the first to admit that I could be wrong.

LadyMarmalade

Thanks, @galensgranny. I've been over and picked it up! 
I am not a Gamer because I don't have a life but because I choose to have many.