News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RedKetchup work in progress....

Started by RedKetchup, March 01, 2017, 10:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kid1293

@RedKetchup
the thing is : if harvested ... they will disappear !
i am not sure if i want them to disappear ^^ lol

unless i can find a way they last very very long.... and being harvested very late in their .... "existence"

Why not make a dedicated flower garden?
That way you can have bushes all year round and flowers in the summer.
Yes I know they harvest the whole plant, but they plant it just as quick.

RedKetchup

wow they are looking so good !!
i wish to have your talent !!
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

kid1293

Thanks. They are just 'small bushes' with foliage material on branches and billboards on flowers.
I made them for another idea I had but they can be used for making scented soap or perfume.
A small radius is easy to wall off with roads or buildings. Perfect in the backyard.
I am not ready to make a production chain with them but you are welcome if you want them.

QueryEverything

Quote from: RedKetchup on April 03, 2017, 03:46:01 PM
yeah i know. i didnt updated the download yet. so you are still with the original settings.
That's a relief, I like my output currently :)
I sadly won't update just for the change in output. ;)

As for the NMT buildings, can't wait @RedKetchup to see what you do with them.
Also, maybe a 2nd drying building, 2 x X +1 road; to fit along the water areas (yes, I know, small small small, haha).  Even a building that is 3 (+1 road) X 6 wide, like the existing one, but not as deep.
Slower output to account for the smaller footprint??
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

QueryEverything

Quote from: kid1293 on April 06, 2017, 11:37:03 AM
@RedKetchup
the thing is : if harvested ... they will disappear !
i am not sure if i want them to disappear ^^ lol

unless i can find a way they last very very long.... and being harvested very late in their .... "existence"

Why not make a dedicated flower garden?
That way you can have bushes all year round and flowers in the summer.
Yes I know they harvest the whole plant, but they plant it just as quick.

They are sweet @kid1293 :)  Looks very pretty!!

[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

Abandoned

@kid1293 pretty flower garden, like the blue flowers especially  :)  would like scented soap but maybe sachets instead of perfume. A sachet was a small packet of flowers or herbs to scent or protect clothes or linens.

RedKetchup

Garden Walls: Utility for 1.0.7
http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1583.msg30825#msg30825

UPDATE 2.0 :

I lowered alot the fodder number produced.
I lowered a bit the number of fertilizer produced and put a bit more work to produce it.
i scared a bit the amount of hay on the ground, much nearer of a forest is producing.
i ve put a little bit bigger radius from 20 to 24.
now hay on the ground can spawn flowers in the empty tiles. Flowers will change color and disappear in winter as they will float with wind.
the hay now will change color and disappear from sight in winters. they also will float with wind now.
A new building: Florist will harvest these flowers and
another new building: Perfumery will produce perfume with those flowers.
Perfume is essentially a vendor product for the moment.

The update is fully compatible with old saves :)
Enjoy !

QueryEverything

Gah!  I wasn't going to download the update because I didn't like the idea of the reduced output, I liked it how it was ...

but ... the flowers ... such a hard call :(  the flowers are so pretty.

Thank you for the effort @RedKetchup

RedKetchup

Quote from: QueryEverything on April 09, 2017, 02:24:45 AM
Gah!  I wasn't going to download the update because I didn't like the idea of the reduced output, I liked it how it was ...

but ... the flowers ... such a hard call :(  the flowers are so pretty.

Thank you for the effort @RedKetchup

i am sorry to break your output trade money like this ^^ but compensation... you can make money with the perfume :)
which has the same value as ale ( 8 )

QueryEverything

Haha, less about the trade revenue and more about the annoying "out of product" circles I get over buildings ... :)

But, yes, perfume would (is) be lovely.

Could we also have a posey please?  Or, can we produce in the perfumery lotions or teas, for use as medicine?
Please?  :)

QueryEverything

@RedKetchup I know I may not be your most favourite person in the world, and I know I am rather annoying (no, seriously, my 15yr old son tells me so), but, may I please add another request?

When updating the food production buildings in the Medieval set, can we please have additionally a smaller Drying Rack.
I've been watching Vikings (tv), and been doing some research and have seen a lot of smaller drying racks that were used.
I've added a whole bunch of ideas to my pinterest board, as well as smoking buildings etc.  Some aren't great, but there are some that look terrific, and they are small, which is what I'm interested in. 
But, they are also efficient, so the numbers wouldn't have to be scaled down too much, especially given the fish ingame are small, and the meat cuts would also be small, so you would fit a lot on the drying racks, or in the smoker.

:)
Please at least take a look :D :D  If you've no interest, that's completely ok.

My Pin Board

embx61

@QueryEverything

I get a 404 error when clicking the link you provided.
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

RedKetchup

Quote from: embx61 on April 09, 2017, 11:31:48 PM
@QueryEverything

I get a 404 error when clicking the link you provided.

i edited and fixed her link :)

QueryEverything

Thanks @RedKetchup :)  Super helpful :D
@embx61 I have no idea what happened, lol.  Brain fade maybe :D
I'm often posting ideas that I see to that board, feel free to follow it I may post something in the future that catches your attention.  I also post screenshots of lovely villages to my other board too, though that's a bit slower.  :)

RedKetchup

will see later about the dry fish racks :)

meanwhile i was back to ... Asian ...

i did 6 "wood" houses... and 6 "stone" houses.... and @Paeng  will be happy ... i didnt necessairly make them very much different but gave instead a different "angle" :)

the "wood" houses are dirty, poor, straw roof, wood, an incense bowl in front for a light little smoke as occupation sign...
and the "stone" are more clean with roof tiles, a stone base and a stone chimney, some paint walls...

i know not everything is perfect ... but i am tired to spend and lose 5-6 days because a branch is not as wished or expected.... (refencing to all the time i ve lost to bamboo, cherry trees....) so .... i am trying now to do simple and it will stay as i decided ^^