News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RedKetchup work in progress....

Started by RedKetchup, March 01, 2017, 10:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abandoned

oh my gosh @RedKetchup , you have been busy.  Reduced number of files and now 8 textures, wow.  :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: Abandoned on May 22, 2017, 06:17:05 AM
oh my gosh @RedKetchup , you have been busy.  Reduced number of files and now 8 textures, wow.  :)

:)

in the picture : the first 4 are the NMT textures.( 2 first are the canals, the last 2 are the upgraded housing. they also looks great in canal ^^)
the next 2 (on bottom row) are those from GardenWalls :)
and the 2 very last are new : a very dark rotten stone.... and a wood one. :)

it will be super easy to just switch a name once the pieces built. a simple copy paste of the name of the textures.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

calli74

WoW... can't wait for these, even if it means running my game in DX9 so they are more silver than pink :) so many shinies lately, looking forward to playing again when I get all the mods downloaded and set up. For now, back to traffic management in Cities Skylines.

Abandoned

@RedKetchup those textures are fantastic, garden wall and wood too, a lot of replayability there and a lot to look forward to trying.  :)

elemental

Maldrick

Wow is right!  Lots of possibilities with the new textures.
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze

QueryEverything

That is a massive amount of work @RedKetchup that many files ... gone, dust, that's excellent :)

I like the look of those textures too, good eye for them :D
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

Nilla

Very nice work. I really feel, it's time to play a game building canals again. I have some small thoughts. We have a famous canal not far away (It connects the east and west coast of Sweden), named Göta Kanal. Most of it doesn't look like any of your models. It's much more simple. Of cause; areas with harbors, locks, sluice and so on lock very much like your models but I would very much like one more "nature " looking, like my first picture. The second picture is a painting from the festive opening of the canal in 1832. This location looks very much like one of your models. :)

RedKetchup

the first picture is exactly what you get with the big river the game is making.... only grass each side. look at the picture and think : the main river....

the 2nd picture make me think the classic stone texture :)

RedKetchup

little note : i did all 4x straight, corner, 3way, 4way, end today in all textures :) for Nvidia users, and for AMD users (with an extra water texture below the living water)
i have enough for today ^^

elemental

Quote from: Nilla on May 23, 2017, 03:21:58 AM
I would very much like one more "nature " looking, like my first picture.

A grassy/natural canal set would be very useful.  :)

QueryEverything

[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

RedKetchup

@QueryEverything 

i ve look all your links ... but i didnt found anything exceptionnal i should add to the set, unfortunately. nothing that told me : "Hey! i need absolutely need to add this, this is too cool ...."

presently, re designing the bridge... in the past that was like 4 diff rotating mesh ... stone and stone guards.. wood and wood guards... stone and wood guards.. wood and stone guards ... lol

there will be only 1 design now.... the screenshot. cause i need to make sure it match with all the different stone/bricks textures ( 8 )

EDIT: the wood one looks very very cool :) (screen2)

RedKetchup

oh btw .... i warn you guys LOL

bricks model will cost bricks to make :)

stone will cost stones....
and wood will cost you wood ^^
:P

Classic , OldBricks(CC), OldChurch and DarkStones = stone cost
RedBricks, SandStones, and FireBricks = brick cost
OldWood = wood cost
I will probably just rename the "visual names" OldBricks to OldStones and SandStones to SandBricks for less confusions :)

QueryEverything

Quote from: RedKetchup on May 24, 2017, 12:22:12 PM
@QueryEverything 

i ve look all your links ... but i didnt found anything exceptionnal i should add to the set, unfortunately. nothing that told me : "Hey! i need absolutely need to add this, this is too cool ...."

Oh, that's more than fine @RedKetchup :)  My links were more about sharing one of my local systems :)  And because your screenshots reminded me of them :)  I wanted to share my love for them :D 

Looking good with the bridge :)