News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RedKetchup work in progress....

Started by RedKetchup, March 01, 2017, 10:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

embx61

I not even going to try to make curves with digging in the ground.
I bet it going to be a royal pain in the ass to make that work properly.
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

RedKetchup

Quote from: embx61 on June 08, 2017, 05:26:58 AM
I not even going to try to make curves with digging in the ground.
I bet it going to be a royal pain in the ass to make that work properly.

exactly. this is why i didnt accepted the challenge to make the canal curve ^^ the digging is stupidly... squared ^^
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

started to do some updates to NMT3.0Series: Food....

and i started by adding a new crop texture...

screen1 : added Broccoli
screen2 : added Carrots
screen3 : added Tomatoes i made in ketchup inc.
screen4 : added Cucumber
screen5 : added and fixed Luke's Lettuce (were too big)
screen6: added (CC) Watermelon.
of course, Barley and Sorghum are still there :)

thats the ones i made so far.

ancientmuse

Oooooo, they're all very realistic looking !

Beautiful work, can't wait to dig my teeth into this next series... it's all about food !

I love food.  Food is my friend.

Now I'm hungry...

Nom nom nom.

;D

wiscoke

@RedKetchup that toolbar at the top of your screenshots, which mod is that? I think I've
missed that. Looks great!

RedKetchup

thats an utility toolbar i am making for myself first (not finished yet) and will offer it to people once i ll be satisfied of it.

it is meant to be an utility window that takes less space possible, while holding all the utilities and extra infos.

RedKetchup

Added 3 more :)

Screen1 : Kale
Screen2 : Peas
Screen3 : Radish

oh btw... while testing twillight list of mods.... i saw : bruxells spuce and lentills. whos from ?

Abandoned

@RedKetchup the brussels sprouts are discrepancies, I don't know about lentils.  I like that utility toolbar across the top of the screen too.

taniu

@RedKetchup
You are a great man, the vegetables are great, I have a request if you can add blueberry and soybeans. Soya as vegetable oil. I asked @ embx61 to add vegetable oil to "EBOil Press but I do not know if it will add." I see that he has trouble with mods "Unified Mod" and is very frustrated
I also suffered a disaster with a small " Bakery ' unfortunately "Bakery plus" does not work without CC are displayed only products and the baker does not produce them outside the bread. The Bakery is old with 13th October 2015 -     I regret. I have a question if you still add some vegetables? I dream of a "berry garden" would like to have in one place have : blackberry, blueberry, cranberry, gooseberry, wild strawberry, currant like the "Vegetable Garden" mod by @ kid 1293 and fruit squeezer = juice. Is it possible my project to implement? How about blueberry in the field and not chasing and collecting in the woods? - Fast production - Yogurt [Milk + Berries ]
Second idea - add blackberry, blueberry, cranberry ,raspberry ,strawberry e.t.c  in the field ? Lentils , rice also? Cheers !               
I admire you for such a dedication I was waiting for the actulization of plants  :) OK

brads3

did you try the bakery plus mod above the bakeries and both above CC?

brads3

if you did then try this mod:https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2oKJ9gdaP7dVlIxUWdEMTVZekE/view?usp=sharing
that is RED's old compatible buildings mod. it helps fix problems of old buildings and CC

RedKetchup

Quote from: taniu on June 14, 2017, 11:14:23 AM
@RedKetchup
You are a great man, the vegetables are great, I have a request if you can add blueberry and soybeans. Soya as vegetable oil. I asked @ embx61 to add vegetable oil to "EBOil Press but I do not know if it will add." I see that he has trouble with mods "Unified Mod" and is very frustrated
I also suffered a disaster with a small " Bakery ' unfortunately "Bakery plus" does not work without CC are displayed only products and the baker does not produce them outside the bread. The Bakery is old with 13th October 2015 -     I regret. I have a question if you still add some vegetables? I dream of a "berry garden" would like to have in one place have : blackberry, blueberry, cranberry, gooseberry, wild strawberry, currant like the "Vegetable Garden" mod by @ kid 1293 and fruit squeezer = juice. Is it possible my project to implement? How about blueberry in the field and not chasing and collecting in the woods? - Fast production - Yogurt [Milk + Berries ]
Second idea - add blackberry, blueberry, cranberry ,raspberry ,strawberry e.t.c  in the field ? Lentils , rice also? Cheers !               
I admire you for such a dedication I was waiting for the actulization of plants  :) OK

i am presently processing a list of vegetable/fruit i have listed in a text. they are from a very old mod from Kralyerg
https://banishedinfo.com/mods/view/662-Lots-Of-Seeds
Kral doesnt have any skill in 3D and as he stated, he didnt made any new graphic to those. so i am doing it. later if he wants, he will be able to update it :)

@ Taniu : this NMT3.0Series: Food is about food only. i dont even include cotton or hops, or any non-food items. some berries will be included for sure, but not all.

brads3

RED will this part of the mod override the CC version???

RedKetchup

Quote from: brads3 on June 14, 2017, 05:06:49 PM
RED will this part of the mod override the CC version???

will do overwrite depending which one you will put first. or my graphic, or their graphics. still subjective if they named the files right ^^

brads3