News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RedKetchup work in progress....

Started by RedKetchup, March 01, 2017, 10:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

to have vegts and fruits doesnt matter at all about the final consommation products that we have in our  modern society. i will add some... but i cannot add the billion of recipes each country have. there are in million in australia, millions in canada, millions in germany, millions in dutch ground, million in usa, million in scandinavia.... and all these millions of each country have been never been heard in any other country. we still need to be realist. there are limits we kinda reach.

everything else, is up to the mind of each player to imagine what citizen do when they eat a coconut, or a lemon, or some wheat and pepper....
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

QueryEverything

Hahaha, no, I wasn't asking for a new recipe (I was, over in Kid's Tequila thread, but no, not now :D) ....  but, you never know, one day I will ask again - but, I was agreeing with you, that kiwis are good :D  And conversing with you, letting you know how some of us Aussies eat them, on pavlovas. :D

A pavlova would need a bakery, and I see you have your hands full.  For now, I'm just happy to see some more new fruit :) 
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

RedKetchup

Quote from: QueryEverything on July 05, 2017, 10:25:59 PM
A pavlova would need a bakery, and I see you have your hands full.  For now, I'm just happy to see some more new fruit :)

i am kinda processing the list we have there on banishedinfo made by kralyerg on week 1 of toolkit.... the list is old (33months old), i know he has maybe got someone (shockpuppet) who finally made some of it later in colonial mods....
but not knowing really what have been made, i just redo the list with my personal graphics.

https://banishedinfo.com/mods/view/662-Lots-Of-Seeds

taniu

@ RedKetchup :)The idea is great for creating graphics for this old  mod .I tested this old mod- some fruits and vegetables had only the correct name - It was supposed to be watermelon, and in the picture we see - pumpkins. Samples of photos.
I'm just disappointed that there are no apricots on the list, though you said they can be made with peach - because they are similar fruit, or will you positively consider my request? Please . Bananas are a difficult object - "old mod " apple tree reminiscent?
Thank you and best regards

RedKetchup

yeah. back we need to understand that Kralyerg doesnt know at all to make 3D graphics. we need to be very indulgent with 3d skills. He is an awesome coder though, thats his strenght and nobody can get near of his coding knowledge. Everyone has his strenght and weakness.

they are in process to get all right design... just need time and alot of work :)

Screen 1-2 : watermelon.
Screen 3-4 : cucumber.
Screen 5-6 : Brocoli.

RedKetchup

btw ... i was testing a little thing for me....

a Peak's Valley grid :)

it is a 2x2 grid.... i dont thing would looking as good if it would be a 1x1 grid.... i think it would make too many squares and wouldnt have the same good looking :P

Antiligent

What about adding circular guides?

RedKetchup

RedKetchup

I HATE TREES !!!! lol  :'(

Lemon orchard

kid1293

Me too. I let you do them.  ;)

edit - Sorry, forgot. Really nice trees.

RedKetchup

Quote from: kid1293 on July 06, 2017, 12:49:19 PM
Me too. I let you do them.  ;)

edit - Sorry, forgot. Really nice trees.

lol  :'(

Abandoned

and a good job you are doing  :) nice looking trees

taniu

@ RedKetchup.  :)The vegetables and orchard projects are very nice. As for the old mods "Losts of Seeds", it was 2014 before the release of CC. I do not criticize this Kralyerg mod, now it is 3D graphics. Personally I liked this mod and I played with it even "The North" did not look at graphic errors because I wanted watermelon or bananas. Personally, at the beginning, I also wanted to model plants, but duplicating hundreds of polygons is difficult. Unfortunately, my whole life is hard work, I had poor earnings, I know what poverty is, so often I ask to create mods - food. I have a question, can you release a single mod, eg Carrot? Or separately vegetables and orchard? Will there be only one big mod ? The player could have more choices of vegetables and trees he wants to have in the game but that was just my little note on the subject.Thank you and best regards

brads3

bananas in the NORTH???Hmmm did they row with the short growing season? that is where greenhouses come in handy.RED did you adjust the growth times and the temperatures?

RedKetchup

Quote from: brads3 on July 06, 2017, 03:26:12 PM
bananas in the NORTH???Hmmm did they row with the short growing season? that is where greenhouses come in handy.RED did you adjust the growth times and the temperatures?

for the moment i didnt tweaks temp numbers....
the only thing i did is make sure the blueberries and raspberries grow quick and give fruits more quickly than usual.

Quote from: taniu on July 06, 2017, 03:12:20 PM
I have a question, can you release a single mod, eg Carrot? Or separately vegetables and orchard? Will there be only one big mod ? The player could have more choices of vegetables and trees he wants to have in the game but that was just my little note on the subject.Thank you and best regards

i do not plant to release each one as single mod ! i dont have to make 24 mods !
i can maybe specifically release one to someone in PM ... but i wouldnt do more than one.

they will all be together in a single mod about food.