Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RedKetchup work in progress....

Started by RedKetchup, March 01, 2017, 10:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Quote from: elemental on August 30, 2017, 05:26:17 PM
Sounds like a good idea.

Do you get to set the temperatures that the plants grow at in the game? Are your tropical fruits going to grow in the normal Banished climate?

i have no idea in fact @elemental  :P
i count on people (like @irrelevant  for crops to do something like this : http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=2 for the new crops...)
i would need someone too for the numbers of orchards :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

irrelevant

@elemental  There are three parameters that determine crop performance: Temperature, Range, Months

Temperature is the median temperature at which the crop will grow. Range is the width of the temperature band in which the crop will grow, with the midpoint of the range set at the median temperature. Months is how many months of growth it takes a tile planted with the crop to mature.

All crops begin to die when the temperature falls below 32, unless the low end of the range is below 32, in which case the crop will live until the temperature falls below that limit.

feneris

Looking good, I'm very excited to try these for myself. Question though, is it just going to be fruit trees or are you going to include some nut trees as well? (Almonds and Hazelnuts would be nice.)

RedKetchup

taniu

@RedKetchup :)This may help you - pineapples? Cheers!

RedKetchup

so i took my plant and since it was very very low poly... i multiplied it by 3 in a triangle formation :)

and i am very happy of it. it look so awesome :)
btw the plant will stay green all year (and swing a bit with wind); it is a hot temperature plant... i dont see it disappear since it is a plant, not a tree. and i think it is cool.

taniu

RedKetchup :)Fantastic pineapples really try to look like in nature. Thank you for launching the fantastic NMT3.0 series: MultiFloors. I am very happy, I really like it. For 3 weeks I tested version of "The North v5.3".
I have a small problem, and the time is up, the pity that the day is not 48 hours - I will write about it later - many questions and conclusions? . Cheers!

irrelevant

Wow! The pineapples look great! Reminds me of agave; we need tequila!

feneris

We're going to need a good tropical starter at this rate. It is kind of jarring to see coconut palms interspersed among the pine trees.

taniu

Personally, I do not mind that palm or pine trees grow side by side - it can be an interesting challenge for palm trees to put them over a lake or a river. We have palm trees - modsCC - Jungle Rivers. Incidentally, on WOB there are many talented people - maybe someone will be willing to create a map, tropical climate + tropical plants - nice to have such a map in Banished. I do not know how the project "Egypt" - home and industrial projects @ RedKetchup are fantastic and beautiful?Regards :)

RedKetchup

i was kinda off of drawing meshes yesterday because i was surfing through all the CC "fruit" resources :)
they are mostly only added as resources available from merchants and not used as orchards (it was planned but not made yet)...

so i took all the day to make the right files and do all 5 icons for each "new orchards" resources.
the screenshot show all the icons i ve got to make for those (along with those already made)

the incomming list of items going to be added next are : Acai, Blackberry, Cranberry, Date, Grapefruit, Guava, Kiwi, Kumquat, Nectarine, Papaya, Tamarind, Mulberry, Olive, and Quince.
after doing all those meshes from that list, ill check what i need to add from nuts category.

embx61

Holy smoke

Going to look like you going to be busy for a while :)
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

brads3

some of those crops are from the tropical greenhouse.cranberries was added from NECORA with the pine mod. i will post pics of most of the orchards and fruit crops tomorrow for you,RED.i did the grains the other day.

RedKetchup

Quote from: brads3 on September 02, 2017, 01:03:58 PM
RED.i did the grains the other day.

yeah i will need to go back to crop after to add those i missed like rye and else..

brads3

TOM should have the rye already to make things easier.