News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RedKetchup work in progress....

Started by RedKetchup, March 01, 2017, 10:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

the thing is i made a medieval apothecary ... but i never never made any : gatherer huts, foresters lodge, nor any cutter yards. ( i did 2-3 hunters though)

so they were buildings that always been missing from NMT.

and since we talked lately to get all forest building in one place... with 1 orange circle...
the occasion was too good :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Abandoned

JM

More than one district can be placed in the same slot

RedKetchup

embx61

Are the buildings semi ghosted?

Not a big deal. All ghosted items currently in the game can be stacked upon each other and if the player wants to create a weird looking tangled poly mesh so be it :)

It is the same with the three story houses were some players decided to emit the first floor.

It is the little drawback of using hacks in the game because the mod kit is too limited to do it another way then ghosted.

The only way I see it can be beneficial to place some ghosted scrubs/plants over each other what sometimes can give a nice effect.

Your grass and flowers from the Garden set are a good example when I made those ghosted :)
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

QueryEverything

@RedKetchup wow, what a neat idea!!  I really like this, I might have to play on a larger map so I can use the larger buildings (you know how I like small ones), but, genuinely - these are really very nice!!

Would love to see the ability to also have your flowers be planted as well, like fields etc.  I know we spoke about it before - I just think they're pretty :D  They could really add something to a lovely field setup. 

*sits on hands
I won't say another word about that today

But, I think this idea of a mix n match set is excellent, I look forward to trialling it!!
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

embx61

You mean Reds flowers from the Garden Utility Mod?

If so they are in my Irrigation Deco addon. Ghosted so you can place them everywhere.

QueryEverything

@embx61 which means that I don't have to have a person harvesting them, and they don't take up resources in the barn.
Win/Win, you are a clever chipmunk :D  Thank you, that's fairly awesome too.

I now seem to recall you telling me that previously as well.  I wish my memory would stay put.  hahaha.  It's with my glasses, I swear. ;)
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

embx61

I made them because I liked the flowers and grass as well and they fit nicely with the irrigation channels what I made them for.
But they can be placed everywhere of course.

I even used them at the Town Hall in the Village Mod. :)

Yeah, I know, you and your glasses are not a good match  :D

RedKetchup

doing some fixes for the NMT3,0Series : Forest Center ....

someone told me and reminded me that i forgot to put a trash icon on the districts.... and you can't remove them .....

that is fixed : screenshot 1 : you can see a trash icon on the header of the windows. i placed it there cause in case if people want to remove before it has been built (screenshot 2-3)
i also made sure all the windows (built/not_built_yet/or_being_destroy) are enough large to make the "name of the building" fit in the window and not overwriting the workers spinners.
i also took that opportunity to add all limits to the Forest Center itself since it helping all the districts. (screenshot 1)

i also changed the way the ground is displayed. instead to have a defined footprint (my ground texture i love in Peak's Valley).. i made it to follow the ingame pasture. if happends your pasture texture change (in Peak's Valley or EB GreenValley or even Tom's North??) it should follow it (screen 4-5-6)

i am in the process to add stand alone "non-" district for the people who wished i add those as standalone :) but i ll need to up the production of the Center itself to have people to still wish to use it and use the districts.

RedKetchup

of course, the standalones will still follow the pasture textures :)

(Edit: i also added +1 worker to the Forest Center. production should double if you double the workers^^)

RedKetchup

3.1 UPDATE:
- Added and fixed the Districts with a trash icon for remove purpose.
- Added limits on the Forest Center window and added +1 worker
- Changed the footprint so it follows the pasture footprint depending on the ground texture set you are using.
- made sure all the name of the building fits and not overwrite the workers spinners.
- Added all the districts as standalone for people who wished and asked for. they will have a 6x6 footprint as standalone. the standalone will have a radius of 30, same as vanilla.
- fixed a bug about the forester district that didnt had its 40 tiles radius.

Enjoy !!!

galensgranny

Wow!  This is nice!  I am glad you also made stand alones also.

The Pilgrim

Red... I would love to see a version of this as an iron works. It would have a small mine for iron or coke, a fuel furnace to make fuel (obviously), a smelter to turn ore to iron, a blacksmith for tools, storage... And I can't think of what the 6th district would be.

RedKetchup

Quote from: The Pilgrim on September 11, 2017, 12:55:43 PM
Red... I would love to see a version of this as an iron works. It would have a small mine for iron or coke, a fuel furnace to make fuel (obviously), a smelter to turn ore to iron, a blacksmith for tools, storage... And I can't think of what the 6th district would be.

what is difference between coke and coal ? (in my north america mind: coke always = coke/pepsi or coke = cocaine ^^)