News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Camera tilt variables

Started by Bunnii, April 05, 2017, 01:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bunnii

Trying to hack the camera, got the zoom working, but cant find anywhere which numbers to put in to search for the max and minimum tilt positions to locate the variables to change. Anyone know which numbers to put into the cheat engine search bar for the first and next scan to locate the tilt? Thanks in advances!

Paeng

[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

Bunnii

Those are the same value as the zoom, does the tilt have the same values?

Bunnii

Just tried using those numbers for tilt but it didnt work, I think there is a different scale degree for tilt than there is for zoom. Ive seen screenshots and such of the camera being closer to the ground, more like first person almost, but all the tutorials only mention for the zoom and not the tilt.  :(

Paeng

Once you set up the zoom hack (as described in my link above), back in Banished you need to scroll (mousewheel) way beyond the closest zoom  - suddenly the whole screen will "tilt", and then you can go down to groundlevel (even below) and into a 1st-person perspective...

I hope that's what you mean... other than that I would not know  :)

Necora

Does anyone have a link to the cheat engine that is not through cheatengine.org? I can't download it because for some reason my work internet has it listed as a malicious website...

Paeng