News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Complete : MOD : Small Chapel v 2.0 - RedKetchup

Started by RedKetchup, September 26, 2014, 03:51:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rkelly17

Quote from: irrelevant on September 29, 2014, 04:42:52 PM
Personally I feel that sectarian conflict is the most pointless and foolish conflict of all (and they all are pointless and foolish).

"You mock my religion of peace? I kill you!!"

Now you know the existential pain of spending your life studying religious ethics.

irrelevant

irrelevant

Quote from: rkelly17 on September 29, 2014, 05:00:14 PM
Quote from: irrelevant on September 29, 2014, 04:42:52 PM
Personally I feel that sectarian conflict is the most pointless and foolish conflict of all (and they all are pointless and foolish).

"You mock my religion of peace? I kill you!!"

Now you know the existential pain of spending your life studying religious ethics.
That would make my head hurt; glad I managed to dodge that one by spending my life studying accounting.  ;)

RedKetchup

but you said you built many and we see on screenshot, the status icon (full) appear over the building even if the big Church one has tons of spot left...

can you tell me if 1 little chapel is full , are all the other same little chapels you built are getting full status icon too ? or only that one at 80 ?
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

slink

rkelly17

Quote from: RedKetchup on September 29, 2014, 05:51:03 PM
but you said you built many and we see on screenshot, the status icon (full) appear over the building even if the big Church one has tons of spot left...

can you tell me if 1 little chapel is full , are all the other same little chapels you built are getting full status icon too ? or only that one at 80 ?

At that point I had two little chapels, both full, along with two big chapels, neither full. It also happened when I had 1 little chapel and 1 big chapel.

Quote from: irrelevant on September 29, 2014, 05:23:18 PM
That would make my head hurt; glad I managed to dodge that one by spending my life studying accounting.  ;)

I really appreciate accountants, especially at tax time, but I could never be one. I'll take existential pain over columns of numbers.  ;D

RedKetchup

Quote from: rkelly17 on September 30, 2014, 10:19:44 AM

At that point I had two little chapels, both full, along with two big chapels, neither full. It also happened when I had 1 little chapel and 1 big chapel.

but did you had the population supported ?
i search to know if you have 2-3 chapel, are all the chapel getting full icon if 1 of the 2-3 chapel is full

rkelly17

Quote from: RedKetchup on September 30, 2014, 06:54:50 PM
Quote from: rkelly17 on September 30, 2014, 10:19:44 AM

but did you had the population supported ?
i search to know if you have 2-3 chapel, are all the chapel getting full icon if 1 of the 2-3 chapel is full

I had more chapel seats than I did people. One big chapel had only 60+ members and one little chapel had 30+. I sometimes build chapels just to finish off a town square, not because I need the seats, so I almost always have empty seats. The standard chapels do not even out when you build a new one, but once there are empty seats in any, none show the "full" icon. The little chapels don't seem to do this.

The total number of members of all chapels, big and little, is always equal to the total number of citizens.

Don't worry about this too much--it is probably due to something that is either inaccessible in the game code or something that will take so long to find that the time won't be worth it. I just thought you'd like to know.

RedKetchup

RedKetchup

thanks alot for the clarifications :) appreciated :)

RedKetchup

Changelog:

v2.0
Nothing much to do on this one out of fixing some graphical issue making it look like less an empty carboard box with paperwalls while the building process. i didnt wanted to redoing it entirely neither.
Double checked the code and there is absolutely no errors in the code that making it looks like having its own attendance out sync of the real big church. Thats certainly a bug from the game itself about attendance feature. This little chapel really use the exactly same code as the big church; just the numbers are different : int _maxCitizens = 80 versus 200 and the radius: int _radius = 20 instead of 35.