News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

BETA: MOD: Decorative Items Pack v 1.3 Beta - RedKetchup (fixed bug x2)

Started by RedKetchup, September 16, 2014, 09:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

assobanana76

if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

assobanana76

if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

michaelrym

I've played around with the greenhouse, and I really like this mod. It's a neat idea, this banished community discovering new types of trees and cultivating them for export.

I'm not 100% with its implementation, though. IMO the construction costs should be changed - I think 24 logs, 24 iron, and 48 firewood (if possible) would be better. Stone and greenhouses are incompatible. If you don't believe me, throw a rock at a greenhouse and see what happens.

I would also cut both the production rate and the price by a quarter - to 6 and 6. The way it is now, it's just a little money-making machine.

slink

Many greenhouses have stone foundations.  Maybe not this one, but I have even seen greenhouses dug into the ground so that there are stone walls waist-high when you are inside.  It makes them easier to heat.  Drainage is a bitch, though.   ;D

RedKetchup

Added a fix for the wood fences and the trellis. you cannot build a road under it anymore, but you will able to remove them as you want now.

it will only work for your future gates/trellis , not those which has been built previously with the non-remove bug.

RedKetchup

rkelly17

Quote from: RedKetchup on November 06, 2014, 12:40:35 PM
Added a fix for the wood fences and the trellis. you cannot build a road under it anymore, but you will able to remove them as you want now.

it will only work for your future gates/trellis , not those which has been built previously with the non-remove bug.

So if I want people to be able to walk through the trellis I have to keep the old one? Personally I'm OK with the "bug" (just be careful when placing) because I like to use the trellis as an entrance to various places with a road through it. But I can understand why some wanted removability and @RedKetchup always aims to please.  :)

RedKetchup

they can still 'walk' through, you just cant put a road anymore under it.

sorry i didnt explained myself properly

Nilla

XSwifTX

The CC team going to update to the non-bugged gates/trellis? I don't have your dec pack installed at the moment so basically using the slimmed down version included with CC.

RedKetchup

i have no idea @XSwifTX i am not working inside their group. but i can send them a PM asking them to fix it, and how to fix it.
i guess thats the maximum i can do.

Elfecutioner

Hey Red, one thing that occurred to me recently about this mod, is that the toolbar could be reduced with the use of the F key, so that there could be single statue and eternal tree buttons, for example. Just a thought after seeing you had implemented that feature with your 2-story houses.