News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Mod Request - Citizen Tracker

Started by Mikkey, March 06, 2017, 07:11:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikkey

Hi all,

I've been looking for a mod like this for a while but I'm not sure if this is even possible so I would be grateful for any modder to clarify.

I'm one of those micro-managing maniacs but it's really hard to keep up with the population and family trees once you have about 20 houses.
So I was wondering if it would be possible to have a similar function to that of a trading boat. Whenever one appears you get the notification, then click the small button next to it and it'll switch to the trading post. Is it possible to do the same for births? So anytime you get a notification for a child being born you would be able to switch to that child and from there you're able to switch to their home, therefore it would make it so much easier to track citizens, create family trees etc.

Please let me know if this is at all do-able, thanks :)

Tom Sawyer

Not doable. You have to use the event log to track births.

Mikkey

Well, that's the thing. I can't use just the event log. It doesn't give me any info about which house the kid belongs to :/

Damn, I hoped this would be easy like the trader option  :(

RedKetchup

Quote from: Mikkey on March 06, 2017, 08:16:21 AM
Well, that's the thing. I can't use just the event log. It doesn't give me any info about which house the kid belongs to :/

Damn, I hoped this would be easy like the trader option  :(

so sorry :( it is not possible. since 2 years people want that .... and we never been able to do something like that.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Mikkey

alright, thank you both for your input.

Tom Sawyer

Would be a suggestion to Luke to add such a little toggle button in the event log next to the "death of old age" to be able to activate popups for "child birth" with link to the house. Probably not a big effort. :)