News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

MOD: Creamery Dairy products v3.01 - RedKetchup

Started by RedKetchup, September 10, 2014, 01:56:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alycya

Denis de la Rive

Great to see a fix to that crash, it was the only issue in my test, everything worked well until that point, got cheese, it showed up in the general store, then the houses, and was eaten. Was testing yogurt, had just started production when I stopped, (the change of production in my single creamery was a little slow, because of the constant arrival of unrelated items, but that happens also with the windmill, stopping the work, and restarting seemed to help). I thought the crash was caused by the windmill mod. I was also able to buy cream from the food merchant, so that worked also. What I can say is that with many of the better mods installed, (did not use the 3 new products mod as I was testing something I saw in a post), this works fine. Will test the fix later. :D

Tried the fix over 15 game years with the windmill mod, no crashes, but no general merchant showed up, is that your fix? Also had some trouble changing to a new production in a building from the one it started with, could not get cheese going at all. Have one producing each of the products, but no cheese after several years.

RedKetchup

no, general goods merchant still spawn as usual, but it has a such low spawn rate (i dunno if it s coded or just in my mind but i always found the spawn chance always been low. like 60% is the stupid seed merchant and the 40% left is all the others and the general good has like 0.0001% lol)

i didnt touched that at all

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Denis de la Rive

Thanks for your answer, really great work with your mods!

RedKetchup

Creamery Dairy Products v 2.2 is up !
keep in mind, always better to remove old creamery in a saved game and rebuild a new one to be sure changes are applied to the creamery buildings.

Changelog:

Changed the way the creamery storage works so citizens will most likely stop and rarely put random stuff inside the creamery. More efficient work time for the dairymen.

Added a fix about General Goods merchant boat crashing while arriving at a trading post causing an overflow with all these new resources.

Bobbi

Fabulous! I will be sure to download the new version and retire the old when I finally choose a new seed tonight. @rkelly17 posted an older version of @TheChucklesStart new maps mod, which I downloaded. To my great joy the plains map in that version does not crash my game. Now I can hopefully find a map I like and get rolling!

RedKetchup

i am so happy it s fixed and complete. i can really pass to other things now

or i get back to my fence... or i start a new (already planned) one :)

irrelevant

RedKetchup

irrelevant

Denis de la Rive

Looking forward to using the new version, this is a very nice addition. :D

RedKetchup

Changelog:

Tweak some numbers to get them more close each other.
Cheese :
With 24 milk units you can produce from 6 to 8 cheese units. A cheese unit is more pricely than ordinary food and worth 6 trade units to merchants.
Cream :
With 24 milk units you can produce from 8 to 12 cream units. A cream unit is more pricely than ordinary food and worth 4 trade units to merchants.

Removed the General Goods Merchant boat fix included in the previous version. Now you will need to download seperately the GGMerchant fix to not have some boat crash. Sorry.
General Goods Merchant crash boat Fix can be found here : http://banishedinfo.com/mods/view/646-General-Goods-Merchant-crash-boat-Fix

NB. if happends to experience a crash from 2.2  to 2.3 + with a seperate boatfix let me know, i ll do a special version with fix included just for you.

Nilla

Now I am a bit confused:
You talk about the version 2.3 but it is still the version 2.2 out to download.

RedKetchup

oh sorry. maybe i forgot to "uncheck" the old one and the board didnt replaced it with my new one i uploaded.

it s fixed
remember will need the boat fix seperatly

slink

Here is a spotted cowskin for your dairy cattle.  I can't post a screenshot because for some reason F11 and F12 are not working for that in the toolkit.  However, the cows do become white with black spots.  The png file must be put into Models\Animals\Cow\MaterialInstance.  The size of the png file must be exactly 1024 x 1024 or Banished will crash upon attempting to load a saved game using the new skin.

Edit: Here is another version.