taniu

no agreement
it does like in NMT:
Beef => Steaks
Mutton => Lamb chops
Venison => Roasts

i also added : pork => Bacon [ Mr. add]

taniu

I CC1.71are pigs.I have real pigs in your pasture it doesnt give you pork. and I have pork in the barn for example. 500 but can not make bacon.
in the barn = 500 pork and "wood bucher INVENTORY" = 0
Building "Wood Butcher" no pork, so no bacon, and is an ERROR. There is no chain of command between the barn and the butcher? Nothing about writing mods just do not know, but Mr. can help here. Excuse me, Mr.- by the same mod trouble  definitely has Mr. a lot of work on other projects. Very very sorry

taniu

storage barn is PORK =776. wood butcher 0

RedKetchup

it is written "pork" in your screen but they are not "real pork".

gimme a couple of days @taniu i asked CC to have their 'swine meat' files and i ll make you another version of wood butcher with the possibility to make those "500 CC pork" into " CC bacon"

btw, which language are you native, @taniu if you allow me to ask ?
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

TheOtherMicheal

RedKetchup

UPDATE to v 1.1

Added all meat process incoming from Training Camp mod :

Pork => Pork Chop*
Bear => Bear Steak
Bison => Bison Steak
Boar => Boar Ribs
Duck => Roast Duck
Goose => Roast Goose
Hare => Hare Stew
Partridge => Roast Partridge
Pheasant => Roast Pheasant
* Pork will give Pork Chops instead to prevent to have CC Bacon numbers changed too much and screw their economy.

WARNING: This mod will have "red warnings" with mods : NMT, CC, Training Camp. Normal, it shares the same files. It has been made for giving you the opportunity to use resources made from these mods and process them.
This version has 80% chance to be fully compatible with Wood Butcher 1.0 saves till you never bought Pork from a merchant (when i say pork, i mean MY pork - not the CC pork - swine meat) otherwise you will need to start a new game.

;D
Enjoy
Enjoy

adelegarland

I love this concept!   BUT  where do you get the training camp? and what is NMT?
Thanks Redketchup for all the wonderful mods you do!
I am not a crazy cat lady...  I'm THE Crazy Cat Lady.

RedKetchup

NMT is New Medieval Town 2.04 :)

here : http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1088.0
or there : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=691102139

Training Camp is something i am making which will be done soon :)

here : http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1342.msg27329#msg27329

QueryEverything

@RedKetchup thank you, thank you!
So, for those just catching up, this is fully compatible with the original download, so all we need to do is download, put in the folder, and then tell it to overwrite the existing mod file (replace), and load Banished back up, make sure the mod is still enabled, then continue to play?

We don't need to delete ingame, the buildings, then disable the mod, then delete, we can just "swap and play"?

Cheers, :)
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

TheOtherMicheal

Quote from: QueryEverything on February 04, 2017, 06:37:20 PM
@RedKetchup thank you, thank you!
So, for those just catching up, this is fully compatible with the original download, so all we need to do is download, put in the folder, and then tell it to overwrite the existing mod file (replace), and load Banished back up, make sure the mod is still enabled, then continue to play?

We don't need to delete ingame, the buildings, then disable the mod, then delete, we can just "swap and play"?

Cheers, :)

Last night I did exactly what you just said. I had the first version of the Wood Butcher in my town and it was producing roasts from venison. I had no pigs or pork products from any mod available in the town (a factor which could cause problems from what I remember Red saying in the description of the update) so I did not delete the building, I just overwrote the old version with the new version in the WinData folder and loaded the save I'd made.
As soon as the saved game loaded I set the Wood Butcher to make roasts from duck meat, everything worked fine  :)

RedKetchup

most of crashes between versions come from something that was in game that suddenly disappeared. cause it needs to "draw" the item but its 3D and its textures disappeared from the .pkm.
or the item still there but it has another .png (texture) associated to it and the old one used has disappeared from the .pkm

here in the switch version is the MY old pork (3d and textures) that disappeared from the .pkm and being replaced by the CC one (swine meat called "pork" at the screen)
if you have those in inventory in a barn or somewhere.... it cannot draw it anymore (even if it is just a little icon in a barn inventory and written 0 item...)

in previous version, that pork (my pork) was only available from merchants at 3 value a piece. so if happended to have bought it once.... it became non-saved compatible.

taniu

@RedKetchup
I am very happy . Mod is great, I did not expect dry a surprise. I tested until 4am. Wooden butcher is doing well, there is no error when saving the game. I breed cows, pigs, sheep, ducks, bison, deer. Meats like beef, pork, mutton duck, bison, venison is delivered to the butcher,  for the production : Steaks Beef , Pork Chop, Lamb Chops, Roast Duck , Bison Steak , Venison Roasts.

I put the second Butcher - "Pig Butcher" - meats pork  - produces = Pork cuts , Tallow , Bacon
"Wooden Butcher" - meats pork  = Pork Chop
Between the butcher there is no conflict

taniu

@RedKetchup
Traders brought Bear - Butcher remade Steak Bear - no problem
Thank you for fulfilling my request. I can see that other players like this mod
You are very clever and talented man, and you have a good heart for people like me. Thank you with all my heart. I have a huge request - an idea, I do not know if you agree up on this idea? It would be very very happy and my wooden village that got a new wooden apothecary .  I'll write another post, although I know you are very busy - I will wait patiently

taniu

RedKetchup

you are very welcome, @taniu :)

gimme a little bit of time... i ll do a "wood" apothecary for you :)
but today i need to make progress with Training Camp ^^