Started by Pangaea, October 11, 2014, 04:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

thanks you for the links :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Paeng

<drool>  ;D

CG Textures has some really awesome stuff... e.g. for roofing, there are some that might do wonders for the ugly stone houses...

* and so many sizes  :P  (which might help against the stretching and tiling of smaller swatches - if I understood that problem right)...?
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

purringcat

Quote from: Paeng on October 18, 2014, 07:28:44 AM
<drool>  ;D

CG Textures has some really awesome stuff... e.g. for roofing, there are some that might do wonders for the ugly stone houses...

* and so many sizes  :P  (which might help against the stretching and tiling of smaller swatches - if I understood that problem right)...?

Have seen some serious texture stretching.    Usually UVW mapping eliminates that.    That's why seamless textures are so important.   

Jagdeesh

Are these models included into any MODs?

If yes, can anybody please tell me what is the name of that MOD(s)? Please reply.

RedKetchup

most of them are too big, cost alot of resources to have them big as they are. When i was using .png i always resized down to 128,256, or 512, but at 512 it was really rare. (as rare as my 64x64)

but i agree, there are very good texture in there :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Bobbi

I think that these models were put on the site illegally, and he is searching for mods that accidentally used the illegal models.