Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Mathieuso Decorations Version 2

Started by slink, November 01, 2014, 09:43:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slink

Mathieuso Decorations Version 1

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=27

Includes the hedges, six fountains, two sundials, and the barrel.

Version 2 reduces the number of herbs required per hedge and increases the amount of stone and, in some instances, work, required.  The original was not very consistent on that front.  I don't think you should just drop in Version 2 if you are using Version 1.  When I have increased the materials required for a building in the past, the building became unfinished but no builders would work on it.

Denis de la Rive

Starting a new game will test and report, happy to see this is working out for you.

slink

Version 2 reduces the number of herbs required per hedge and increases the amount of stone and, in some instances, work, required.  The original was not very consistent on that front.  I don't think you should just drop in Version 2 if you are using Version 1.  When I have increased the materials required for a building in the past, the building became unfinished but no builders would work on it.

Denis de la Rive

We are meeting all over the place, since my current hedges are all done, I will try v2 and see.  :)

Denis de la Rive

Tried no problems as you can see below, some of your creations in action as well as the slice of fountain. Thanks for making the game better.  :)