News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Welcome New Members!

Started by Admin, July 08, 2014, 03:11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Pilgrim

hulkingbeast

hello all, bought banished when it first came out and of course loved it.  Was super excited for Mods on steam, but as time went on the mods were....underwhelming.  Then they just kind of stopped other than black liquid.  I still continued playing, until while playing around on reddit i found the banished sub.  I was directed here!  I cannot wait to try out the MANY mods here for a wonderful game!  Just wanted to say thanks for setting this up and a hello to all!

RedKetchup

Welcome on WoB @hulkingbeast :)
you will have alot of fun in here, we have over 300+mods lying in the 2 download sections :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Narleen

Hi everyone !
Im a 29 aged frenchy south west farmer still living with his parents :D, big fan of sandboxes and citybuilders since my 14years old, speaking english not so well, and pleased to discover this banished community !
This is an amazing game i have pleasure to enjoy during long hours, i didnt download all your mods yet, but i will take a maximum of them, you make great jobs, all work perfectly and render marvelously in my villages, so thank you for all your efforts to bring this game better!
I look forward to post villages pics with your creations, when im not too rigorous with me even...
Sorry for my frenglish and have a nice play !

Maldrick

Welcome, @Narleen !

Good to have you aboard.
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze

RedKetchup

Bienvenue sur World of Banished @Narleen  :)

ScarlettPayne

Hello, I am Scarlett - 40+ disabled housewife residing in Norwich, England but originally from Cleveland, OH. I am kinda new to the Banished world. But I have been a long time player of: Heros of Might and Magic, Children of the Nile, WoW, Guildwars, The Ark Survival, Dungeon Keeper, Black and White, among others.  I do like a bit of FPS from time to time as well.

Anyway I just thought I would drop a line and say Hi. I might ask questions from time to time as well.... Happy Building.

:-D  ;D 8) ;D
...Taking a Vacation from The Ark....

RedKetchup

Hey ! welcome !

and Merry Christmas btw !

ScarlettPayne

Quote from: RedKetchup on December 25, 2017, 01:51:08 PM
Hey ! welcome !

and Merry Christmas btw !

Happy Holiday's Right back at ya.
...Taking a Vacation from The Ark....

oldgraywolf

Hi everyone, new to the forum and looking around. I've only recently (last weekend) discovered the game thanks to a friend, and have really enjoyed it, so I thought I would try to expand my horizons and gameplay a bit by trying out a few mods to see what can be done. My friend uses the Colonial Charter mod and I find that to be a little overwhelming at the moment. So I thought I'd look around and try a few simple additions to get a feel for what is offered.
Thanks and I'll try to keep the dumb questions to a minimum. :-X
I never lose. I either win or I learn.

RedKetchup

brads3

to see how different mods look or work together,check out the village blogs. there is many pics and info mixed in them.

Paegin

Hello. Not new to Banished, been playing awhile, but just found this forum. I have a lot of older mods from https://banishedinfo.com/, so I will be checking out the 1.07 mods. Seems like lots of good stuff here! BTW, is Nomad now Kid? Have a lot of Nomad's stuff.

oldgraywolf

Thanks Redketchup, good to be here.
Thanks to you as well Brads3, I saw that area but haven't gotten there yet. There's a lot to look at here.  ;)
I never lose. I either win or I learn.

brads3

be advised 1.06 mods should work still.there are a few exceptions but not many. many have been updated and are in the downlad section under the 1.07 mod link.just because a modc turns red doesnot mean it will not work either. that has changed also.there is a new community icon added to the tool bar that most new mods will now go under.due to this addition most mods do show red.

WOLF there should be a new map blog started this week. a super test of many mods to showcase lots that have been added.