News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Is Vanilla your taste?

Started by kid1293, July 13, 2018, 09:21:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

taniu

@kid1293 :DI have a question, I do not know if you are still working on new Vanilla buildings - I love new shapes, I'm delighted - I've always dreamed of building the original Vanilla village - I have a huge request - can you add buildings with thatch mill , bakeries, butcher's shop at the original the set does not have these buildings - it would be a beautiful set - I'm a little lost - I'm asking if you're just testing new buildings - Vanilla? - Will you spend a new complementary mod? I would like to have such a set? . You are a super moderator - Thank you for all the wonderful mods you have created. Greetings ;D

kid1293

@taniu

I want to build those things but I also want to keep it simple.
I have made some sort of compromise and added a mill and a baker.
Nothing fancy - not even a menu! - flour in / bread out. Get a little more food :)

There are many other mods with a lot of production chains.

taniu

@kid1293 :DThank you very much for adding the mill and bakeries, I also like simplicity - that's why I like wooden buildings very much - thanks to Westward Ho V1.0, Westward Ho - The Wagons !, Wooden Fort V1.0 fantastic mods - I do not have them in the game yet, but they are certainly great. Greetings  ;D

Abandoned

@taniu the screenshot of the water wheel mill and bakery are posted farther back on this thread, reply #27.   :)

Goblin Girl

Is this set available yet?  :)

kid1293

@Goblin Girl - Not yet but soon, I hope.

I am still visiting it often and change things. Sometimes it is like that.
I don't feel ready right now.

Goblin Girl

Quote from: kid1293 on August 09, 2018, 03:31:23 PM
I am still visiting it often and change things. Sometimes it is like that.
I don't feel ready right now.
I will wait patiently while you fuss and fiddle with it.  :)

kid1293

Patience pays off @Goblin Girl !
It is in download.

kid1293

Lucius Verenus

Kid

I looked in the workshop but couldn't find anything under your name here - tried 'Old Town' in search but nothing.

I would like to try this out if you or anyone can help me get it :)

Cheers

Lucius

kid1293

RedKetchup

doesnt he talk about steam workshop ?
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

kid1293

Oh, my fault. Sorry @Lucius Verenus , I don't have a Steam account for Banished.

Lucius Verenus

Kid  That's fine mate - your answer made me realise there is a download area here, I am a Newb so you gave me the info I needed :)